domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last fat

Last fat

Hi guys can you tell me how can i reduce my last abs fat layer.it is a minimum percentage if i able to reduce this fat my lower abs will became more visible.this layer of fat around my naval area.thnkx

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sisir View Post
    Hi guys can you tell me how can i reduce my last abs fat layer.it is a minimum percentage if i able to reduce this fat my lower abs will became more visible.this layer of fat around my naval area.thnkx

It all comes down to diet bro, plain and simple. Once you get to a certain point to get leaner and drop that last bit of bodyfat requires more work with a tighter diet. Drop the carbs down as low as you can tolerate, and keep your fats on the lower side as well. Keep your protein high

It also would be a good idea to throw in some daily cardio. If you want fat loss aids, GW and SR9009 along with S4 and MK2866 from sarmsx is where it's at and they will help you tighten up a lot if that diet and training is right

You could run this stack and make those changes, and you will be well on your way

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

tuna and water diet plus a good bit of black coffee, or maybe espresso. Don't like coffee? Then try any form of caffeine..it makes for a good diuretic.They would show in less than a week. Sometimes no matter what you do they just won't show.Life is funny like that.You go on a diet and you lose weight right where you did not want to loose weight and there your abs are...still blurry. Give the tuna a shot and add some high rep situps....not crunches...old fashion situps....rep them.

Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    tuna and water diet plus a good bit of black coffee, or maybe espresso. Don't like coffee? Then try any form of caffeine..it makes for a good diuretic.They would show in less than a week. Sometimes no matter what you do they just won't show.Life is funny like that.You go on a diet and you lose weight right where you did not want to loose weight and there your abs are...still blurry. Give the tuna a shot and add some high rep situps....not crunches...old fashion situps....rep them.
    That'll do it.. Tuna and water.

The last of the fat is the worse this is where you have too tighten it up . HIIT cardio in am too elevate metabolism all day and keep close eye on the diet but keep your deficit steady dont go too crazy remember you have too maintain that if you cut calories too the point of starvation in order too achieve your goal it will be short lived . its not all simple thermogenic math as most imply there are hormonal changes that take place for your survival if too low calorie with imbalanced nutrition leptin decreases thyroid slows and insulin sensitivity soars the last is a good thing but also problamatic ina starved state small insulin spike can cause uncontrolable binge eating . theres alot of variables when you get into the real low bodyfat levels simple goes out the door
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

diet is going to be key here along with a strong mix of cardio... you have to be extremely consistent to get over this last point... i would implement the sarms six pack stack as well to help you get to this point... www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

Can i do carb cycling?

Can i do carb cycling?

That's really up to you. Some people like carb cycling and it works well for them. I personally am not a big fan of it, but it comes down to how you respond to things as an individual

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok rick thnkx

Ok rick thnkx

No problem bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)