napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Larger guy larger doses?

Augustus

Hey all,

I am 6'5" 252lbs and 13% body fat.

Question: I see dosing suggestion for what I believe is the average sized man. Clearly I don't fit that category.

If one was taking test, tren and anadrol would it be necessary to up the dosages for an effective result as well as the AI and caber?

Thank you

Last edited:
Bro science. If your nutrition and training are on point, you will get the most from the least.

I am not an advocate of bro science and I have no desire to experiment either but clearly a 5'5" 180 pound man will have a higher dose per pound than I would being 70 pounds heavier.

Just looking for experienced advice.

Thanks again

I am not an advocate of bro science and I have no desire to experiment either but clearly a 5'5" 180 pound man will have a higher dose per pound than I would being 70 pounds heavier.

Just looking for experienced advice.

Thanks again

Not necessarily. There are many pros who are absolutely massive who use AAS in a conservative manner. And it's obviously very effective for them. As EZ said, when training and diet are on point, you don't need a super aggressive dosing protocol to make progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250 13% bf and never ran a cycle? That would be fuckin amazing lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

At 6' 5" bro... that's merely an very athletic look by bodybuilding standards. So at 5' 9" at 262 @ 15% what would that have made me on my bulk? I'll tell you... tired af walking up my stairs to the theatre room. The insinuation that larger framed guys need more gear is silly. I've run conservative doses of compounds and gained over 20 pounds and have run aggressive doses and managed to sculpt it all together well. Doses are IMO strictly a matter of goal intended. Sometimes things said and how they are worded amaze me. You find his height amazing? Or his weighing 250 pounds? Would Demarcus Cousins physique at 13% be amazing?

At 6' 5" bro... that's merely an very athletic look by bodybuilding standards. So at 5' 9" at 262 @ 15% what would that have made me on my bulk? I'll tell you... tired af walking up my stairs to the theatre room. The insinuation that larger framed guys need more gear is silly. I've run conservative doses of compounds and gained over 20 pounds and have run aggressive doses and managed to sculpt it all together well. Doses are IMO strictly a matter of goal intended. Sometimes things said and how they are worded amaze me. You find his height amazing? Or his weighing 250 pounds? Would Demarcus Cousins physique at 13% be amazing?
True that bro I skimmed right past his height.. that is huge lol I dont think I've seen someone that tall in my life! In Hawaii there's alot of asians lol. As for you being my height at 262.. that is amazing but Like you said everyday things like walkin up stairs.. all about how much you want it and want to deal with that lol

True that bro I skimmed right past his height.. that is huge lol I dont think I've seen someone that tall in my life! In Hawaii there's alot of asians lol. As for you being my height at 262.. that is amazing but Like you said everyday things like walkin up stairs.. all about how much you want it and want to deal with that lol

I thought I wanted it, but fuck that I was winded walking everywhere, bp was up there as far as nose bleeds, I was literally winded doing anything including working out to some extent. Imagine resting 2 minutes between each set. Bullshit bro. I'm sitting at 227-230 now and I feel healthy af.

fucking beautifully put bro... it is silly and ridiculous... thats something that gets passed around and guess what, you start dosing too high and you get the same sides a guy 160 lbs gets.... start dosing tren 700-800 mg because your "bigger" and see if the rules apply... you wont last at all... its NOT true that you need more because you are bigger whatsoever... that type of thinking will get you hurt brother...

I will say this, its a damn good question though that im glad you asked...

I thought I wanted it, but fuck that I was winded walking everywhere, bp was up there as far as nose bleeds, I was literally winded doing anything including working out to some extent. Imagine resting 2 minutes between each set. Bullshit bro. I'm sitting at 227-230 now and I feel healthy af.
That's good bro. Thats how much I hope to weigh in the future lol.. still massive AF but gotta find a happy medium so youre not miserable. Sitting at around 190-200 got a long way for me lol starting next cycle in a bit. Excited

That's good bro. Thats how much I hope to weigh in the future lol.. still massive AF but gotta find a happy medium so youre not miserable. Sitting at around 190-200 got a long way for me lol starting next cycle in a bit. Excited

i lived in hawaii too so i know what you mean!

This is not my first cycle.....it's my first time with anadrol though.

My question was just for educational curiosity, I have run moderate to low doses of gear and have had great results with very little issues outside of a little bacne

This is not my first cycle.....it's my first time with anadrol though.

My question was just for educational curiosity, I have run moderate to low doses of gear and have had great results with very little issues outside of a little bacne
its a great question bro... i just dont want you to needlessly hurt yourself thinking you need more.. you have already seen how far just a little goes... im always here to help if you need me... just let me know

I am a very athletic 252......what's crazy is 7 years ago I was 350 and miserably overweight

I am not an expert on AAS but as far as meds used in neurology and ortho we do NOT increase or decrease dose based on size in most cases. We do adjust dose for things like chronic kidney or liver disease as these are the organs which are responsible for metabolizing and clearing drugs.

Now if Tom Thumb or Andre the giant was the patient maybe a different story , maybe!

Top Bottom