domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Lactation after coming off Tren.... HELP!!

  1. #1

    Lactation after coming off Tren.... HELP!!

    Alright so my last cycle was

    Week 1-12 400mg/ Test E
    Week 4-12 200mg/ Tren E
    Week 1-12 0.25mg Aromasin eod
    Week 5-12 500iu HCG e3d

    After this cycle ended 3 weeks ago I tapered my test down to 200mg/ wk, I keep HCG on hand in case I notice any ball shrinkage, Aromasin is still kept at 12.5mg eod to keep estrogen in check but there’s been something strange happening and I’m getting worried.

    I started noticing some physical changes bilaterally in my nipples, they became slightly puffy (barely noticeable because it’s so slight) but not tender or painful to the touch, no lumps or hard pea-like masses or anything but this morning I decided to do a self examination, squeezed it and half a drop of milk came out from my left nipple, nothing from the right. I suspect this must be prolactin induced galactorrhea from the Tren, so I immediately ordered some pharma-grade 0.5mg/ tab Caber to help combat it. I’ve never ran Caber before because Tren was always kept at 200mg or under a week and I felt like it was unnecessary. Before I start taking it, how much and for how long should I run it for?

    Also I heard that Nolvadex can also help with reversing mild gyno so should I run that too? Once again, I’m already running Aromasin at a low dose (12.5mgs eod) so Nolva might not be necessary... any advice would be hugely appreciated guys, thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SikKunt07; 04-15-2019 at 09:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Big mess... Go get blood work to confirm if it's estrogen or prolactin related. Sounds like you already know what mistakes you made so I won't beat you up over it. Hopefully some of the newer people on the forum can read this learn what NOT to do when running a Tren cycle.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Big mess... Go get blood work to confirm if it's estrogen or prolactin related. Sounds like you already know what mistakes you made so I won't beat you up over it. Hopefully some of the newer people on the forum can read this learn what NOT to do when running a Tren cycle.
    Well I’m sure it’s prolactin and not estrogen related as I’ve been running Aromasin throughout the entire cycle and even after the cycle ended when I resumed my cruise, just at a lower dose. Alright, I’ll get my bloodwork done ASAP. But in the meantime i’d like to run some Caber to stop the lactation, how much should I dose it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    5 mg E3D

    Estrogen levels can absolutely impact prolactin levels.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    5 mg E3D

    Estrogen levels can absolutely impact prolactin levels.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I’ve read too that Nolvadex helps with gyno reversal as well, should I be dosing it slightly as well?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6

    Lactation after coming off Tren.... HELP!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SikKunt07 View Post
    Agreed. I’ve read too that Nolvadex helps with gyno reversal as well, should I be dosing it slightly as well?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. Absolutely not. Nolvadex can cause prolactin sensitivity as well, regardless of what it does in the estrogen world. I wish people would stop using nolvadex as it’s an outdated drug and really has no further use in the bodybuilding world in my opinion.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SikKunt07 View Post
    Well I’m sure it’s prolactin and not estrogen related as I’ve been running Aromasin throughout the entire cycle and even after the cycle ended when I resumed my cruise, just at a lower dose. Alright, I’ll get my bloodwork done ASAP. But in the meantime i’d like to run some Caber to stop the lactation, how much should I dose it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    o actually without bloodwork, your NOT SURE about anything...




  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    o actually without bloodwork, your NOT SURE about anything...
    Point taken, Dylan! Going to get my bloodwork done ASAP, I’ll be updating you guys soon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    thanks man, then we can actually help you... otherwise everyone is just guessing and could make things worse




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    No. Absolutely not. Nolvadex can cause prolactin sensitivity as well, regardless of what it does in the estrogen world. I wish people would stop using nolvadex as it’s an outdated drug and really has no further use in the bodybuilding world in my opinion.
    Alright I’ll just be running Caber at .5mgs e3d in the meantime and see how it goes alongside Aromasin. Hope this is reversible!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •