napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LabsMD

DeathDefier

Tren Labs

Im on Tren so I want to go to get labs. I heard Tren can throw of the PrivateMD bloods. I get testing done through my Dr but this one is on my own with a self medicating blast. Can anyone confirm the Tren thing?

Last edited:
I’m not sure why you have to do this. Tell the Dr what you want tested. Period, end of story. I personally think being honest w your Dr’s is your best policy. If your Doc is closed minded, it’s probably because he/she doesn’t have a strong background in TRT & HRT, but there’s plenty of Dr’s out there that do. I’m in surgical medical device, so I’m around surgeons everyday and a good portion of them are also on something. When done correctly and under the care of a physician, it shouldn’t be something you need to hide from your Dr.

I do understand what you mean to a point. When I asked my Doc to test my progesterone and SHBG, LH, etc, I was given a little push back because he said insurance won’t cover it, but if you’re honest and compliant w everything else the Dr asks for, there’s no reason they can’t come up w a reason and have your blood work properly coded for you to get whatever test you need. At least a baseline. Maybe asking to have certain tests done every 30/45 days is asking a bit much, but in my opinion if you’re showing an interest in good health and take the approach that you want your Dr to partner up w you, and teach you things, most Drs will. You just need to confidently, intelligently, and respectfully tell them what you want and what your expectations are as a patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My own blasts are self pay and therefore off my insurance. This means my labs can’t negatively impact me down the road with insurance related issues...

It would be incredibly idiotic to tell a Dr you are on illegal substances or legal substances exceeding your allotted dose. That is now a permanent notation in a medical file that insurance can also see...

It would be incredibly idiotic to tell a Dr you are on illegal substances or legal substances exceeding your allotted dose. That is now a permanent notation in a medical file that insurance can also see...
absolutely right... telling your doctor is the worst fucking thing you can do... period... estrogen is what tren can throw off so if you have a really strange number, dont be alarmed by it...

Thanks for the heads up bro. I’ve been reading about fasting vs non fasting labs. Many European Drs seem to think fasting isn’t necessary for a lipid profile at least. Eating your regular meals will show a “true” marker, or number you have circulating on any given day versus a fasting which isn’t a normal state for most of us.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321979.php

Top Bottom