napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Labs

Gixxer

Okay guys, I’m about to run my Tren cycle and just got labs back.
Need some assistance to why my prolactin is so high. Currently I’m on my TRT and aromasin
240mg/week and 25mg aromasin eod (I was testing out the quality of the aromasin)

Prolactin 25.6 HIGH 4.0-15.2 ng/mL
Estradiol 5.9 LOW 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Any ideas?

Okay guys, I’m about to run my Tren cycle and just got labs back.
Need some assistance to why my prolactin is so high. Currently I’m on my TRT and aromasin
240mg/week and 25mg aromasin eod (I was testing out the quality of the aromasin)

Prolactin 25.6 HIGH 4.0-15.2 ng/mL
Estradiol 5.9 LOW 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Any ideas?
Aromasin doesnt lower prolactin caber does

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thats why ur estro is so low. Stop using aromasin for a couple weeks then use 12.5 eod

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How long has it been since your blast? What did you run? And did you run a proper PCT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are using way too much aromasin for your test dose bro. 12.5mg EOD is probsbly even too much. You probsbly need more like 6.25mg EOD

Get some caber asap to lower that prolactin. You should be nowhere near any nandrlone like tren right now

thats just way way way too much aromasin brother... way too much and you have done nothing to control prolactin... you need to completely drop the tren plan for now... this wont fix itself over night... first step is to lower your aromasin dose significantly, and get your caber asap!

joonp- I understand aromasin doesn’t lower prolactin, I know this.

lincolnbella- My last cycle ended in October. I ran Deca/Test C ... I don’t PCT as I’m on TRT.

RR- I only used this much to gauge the quality of this aromasin. And if you remember I’m sensitive to the conversation of Test to estrogen, so I’m someone that needs higher aromasin dose. I already have caber for my upcoming Tren cycle.

Do you think I needed to extend my caber dose after Deca cycle,. While on cycle my prolactin was in the normal range. Just odd now that I’ve been off cycle since October my prolactin is high. Is there any sort of rebound from Deca?

there is no rebound from deca but if your prolactin is not down then you need to clearly stay on caber until it gets into range... thats a big problem to have

That’s just odd.. I didn’t have any issues after my first Deca cycle and my levels were good after this cycle. But yes, I’m on caber as of yesterday when I saw my levels.

I’m just a little puzzled to why my levels are high when I’ve been off cycle since October... I guess no need to stress over it and continue to take caber.

Thanks fellas for the help.

How long did you run Caber after you stopped Deca? Deca will linger for a very long time as you can see.

Well no one told me to run after end of cycle. So I took my last Caber 3 days after my last pin.

Yes I see it can linger for a good amount of time. If I would of known this first, I would of kept Caber up for a while. But now I know, this cycle I’ll run it for at least 2 weeks afterwards and check bloods to make sure everything is back to normal long after my cycle ends.

That’s just odd.. I didn’t have any issues after my first Deca cycle and my levels were good after this cycle. But yes, I’m on caber as of yesterday when I saw my levels.

I’m just a little puzzled to why my levels are high when I’ve been off cycle since October... I guess no need to stress over it and continue to take caber.

Thanks fellas for the help.
generally you can discontinue caber when you finish deca but you know, sometimes strange shit happens and thats why bloodwork is so important so just address the problem and move forward brother

Great post! isarms rocks and so does the members that answer the questions and Guide us In the right direction.

Top Bottom