napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Labcorp Estradiol Test, which do you use?

jmmdm2

Week 5 of 8 week PCT, the usual PCT feelings many post about prompted mid PCT blood work to check estradiol. I'm a little worried I've crashed it after 12.5mg EOD for 4.5 weeks.
While just doing a lazy search at lunch for low estradiol symptoms, I came across a review of the various Labcorp estradiol tests.

1. Estradiol (Regular) Test # 4515: ( 8-43 pg/mL)
2. Estradiol, Sensitive Test # 140244: (8-35 pg/ml and used to be 3-70 pg/mL
3. Estradiol, LCMS # 500108

All of my PrivateMDlabs tests estradiol tests have been # 4515 since pre cycle blood work back in January.
Only slight concern is the review mentioned that the regular test isn't as accurate at the LCMS test which typically returns a lower value based on feedback from many patients.
I can provide a link if anyone wants to read it.

I'm afraid of my estradiol going too low while on PCT so I'm hoping for a return of somewhere around 29-33 pg/mL from this mornings test.
I've been off of Test CYP 250 for 6.5 weeks now and I'm wondering if I should stop taking the liquiaro... hopefully I'll know on Monday.

Anyone else have recent experience with an 8 week PCT and low estradiol?

Thanks

Pretty much what you said. 3 is more accurate than 2 which is more accurate than 1. I think 1 is fine unless your noticing sides. That's just an opinion though. If you're lower on test 1 I'd be more concerned as typically, but not always, test 1 will be slightly higher than the others.

So with 3 being the best choice, how do you sign up for that? Funny question, I know... it just seems that the testing options at privatemdlabs (under hormone testing/bodybuilder) all include the standard test. What I'm wondering is if you have to call them and specify and build your own test list.

I see that it's possible to select the LCMS test for testosterone but not for estradiol. Of course, I may have missed it.

My curiosity has been peaked due to my current state of being during PCT. I've done everything for PCT except the HCG in the last two weeks of my cycle... I thought HCG was no longer beneficial but I may have confused this with something else. Coming to the end of week 5 in PCT and I feel defeated/depressed but I'm not asking anything until I get my blood work results from yesterday's test.

Top Bottom