napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lab results mid cycle

Fuzzyone

29 yo 190lbs under 8% bf. Almost 4 weeks in 400 mg test/wk. was having sore nipples but they are just sensitive every once in a while
Test 2282
Glob 12.6
Free test 858
Estrodial lc/ms/ms was 4

If I’m reading this right, that estradiol seems awfully low.

Are you on an AI?

Apologies if I’m not reading this correctly.

If I had sore nips but my estro levels were decent, I’d probably opt for some tamoxifen assuming any kind of underlying prolactin-related health issue was ruled out.

29 yo 190lbs under 8% bf. Almost 4 weeks in 400 mg test/wk. was having sore nipples but they are just sensitive every once in a while
Test 2282
Glob 12.6
Free test 858
Estrodial lc/ms/ms was 4

Ok what ester test are you using? If its a long ester then you need to wait til like week 6 to test. As far as your estro you need to provide the range. Low/high etc there are different ranges. Having said that based on the scores given i would say what ai are you using and how much are you taking. I would not use it for a while and then get retested.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What ester are you using? If it's a long ester 4 weeks isn't long enough for full peak blood levels.

Test e and the only reason I wanted to get tested is to see what my e2 levels were. It said
4 < = 29pg/ml

Yes it is. They have gotten to be much less sore and are only sore once in a while. No more puffiness or gland size increase

Yes it is. They have gotten to be much less sore and are only sore once in a while. No more puffiness or gland size increase
My nips were really itchy my first cycle. I don't even notice it anymore. Hopefully it's just first cycle sensitivity. Just like my balls ached they don't do that anymore. Same with my prostate... Etc etc

you definitely over analyzed but at least you were smart and got bloods.. DO NOT use nolva on cycle, keep adex but scale it back because its clear you are overdoing it

Top Bottom