napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lab Results

Jp1979

Hey Gents, need some eyes to see if I need to sub anything in or any added supplements.

Mid point labs.
350mg Test E split twice a week
2.5iu GH ED
50MG Proviron ED
All gear sourced from IWGF

Fasted 12hours, GH shot 1.5hrs before testing, testing done 3.5 days after last test E shot and before that days shot

d954b2b58fbb7aab97732b97265da6e0.jpg

21d6f8578b271d80f026d41612ddedf1.jpg

118fd6da4cee6290a8cef9aaa0ef99cb.jpg

723ae77ca8a3f347203aee1c9561886e.jpg

Last edited:
Estrogen is high so u need to address that. You need to work in getting your hdl better as well. Dga organ st and gw501516 along with making diet changes will help there

Estrogen is high so u need to address that. You need to work in getting your hdl better as well. Dga organ st and gw501516 along with making diet changes will help there

I take 12.5 Aromasin EOD. I eat super clean but mostly chicken for protein. I started GW about 8 days ago because I had a feeling that was going to be the case.

Switching out chicken for Salmon make that much of a difference? I already take Omega 3s. I guess I'll do some research on HDL.

Thanks for the input.

I take 12.5 Aromasin EOD. I eat super clean but mostly chicken for protein. I started GW about 8 days ago because I had a feeling that was going to be the case.

Switching out chicken for Salmon make that much of a difference? I already take Omega 3s. I guess I'll do some research on HDL.

Thanks for the input.

Chicken should be great actually... you are clearly needing more ai dosing

Your igf1 numbers are really really good for 2.5iu of hgh a day. That's as good as pharma gh.......even better than many I've seen.

You likely would have drawn a significantly higher test number if you would have taken the bloods 24-48 hours after injection. I find 72 hours is too far away from the last shot. The Peak happens well before that. Higher estrogen can also have a big effect on test numbers. Nevertheless, the gear is really working for you. I'd bump up the AI for sure though. Thanks for the post. I'm glad we could get you good gear that you are happy with.

Your igf1 numbers are really really good for 2.5iu of hgh a day. That's as good as pharma gh.......even better than many I've seen.

You likely would have drawn a significantly higher test number if you would have taken the bloods 24-48 hours after injection. I find 72 hours is too far away from the last shot. The Peak happens well before that. Higher estrogen can also have a big effect on test numbers. Nevertheless, the gear is really working for you. I'd bump up the AI for sure though. Thanks for the post. I'm glad we could get you good gear that you are happy with.

My question is how long can I run my IGF1 that high and are there any long term side effects of being that high vs say top of the range?

I think you're safe. As long as your limbs don't feel too numb, you could go indefinitely. You can run gh forever in my opinion. I personally never plan to come off. I've been on it for years without coming off.

I think you're safe. As long as your limbs don't feel too numb, you could go indefinitely. You can run gh forever in my opinion. I personally never plan to come off. I've been on it for years without coming off.

Ok. The only time I get numb us when I try to bump to 3iu. Maybe a good idea to cycle up and down on dosage but not completely off?

It depends on your goals with it? Is it for overall wellbeing(anti aging), weight loss or to help grow?

All three! But if I had to rank them I'd say

Well Being
Weight Loss
Grow

I feel amazing right now, I'm also running the test cycle. Just curious if dropping my level down to say 250 after I come off the test cycle, until I go back on and them bump back up into the 500s would have any benefit healthwise besides saving money. [emoji23]

Last edited:
Your gh dose now is right between all 3. I personally wouldnt go below 2iu a day. Maybe 1.5iu. During a blast in order to grow, you could gradually go up to 5 or 6iu but you'd need to start a couple ofonths before your blast. That way you can bump it up 1/2iu every 2 weeks to mitigate the sides. If you bumped up all at once you would have a hard time with numbness. Especially while sleeping.

@iwannagofaster and the group

Any thoughts on this guy and his numbers? 20iu of GH in a day with 405 IGF level. I would think it should be much higher no?

348c95b17e11bb55217b240bf8afeb64.jpg

20iu in a single day has ZERO impact on your IGF-1. If you want to test your GH based on a daily dose then you need to follow a very specific protocol and order the Growth Hormone Serum test. 10iu. 3 hours before the blood draw via IM. Not subq. GH has a half life of 30 minutes to 5 hours. I've had 2 people running the same batch follow the protocol precisely and come up with very different numbers. Some process it in less than an hour and others take 4 hours. It all depends. All of that said, your IGF-1 numbers are really, really GOOD. I don't know your daily dose but I don't hit those numbers till I'm on 4iu or higher of pharmaceutical GH per day. My advice for IGF-1 testing is to be on the gh at least 3 weeks but preferably 5 weeks in order to get a good read. IGF-1 is slow to increase due to gh but on good gh it ALWAYS will go up in about a month. Maybe it's time to stop thinking so much and take advantage of the product. It just caused you to waste 20iu of good gh and according to your IGF-1 results......... YOUR GH IS REALLY GOOD!

Actually, I see you did run 10iu 5 hours before the serum test. You're over 20 on serum 5 after your shot. Thanks f-ing amazing results. Those numbers are unheard of. You could've been over 40 at 3 hours. Goodness man. Enjoy the product. It's really good gh.

20iu in a single day has ZERO impact on your IGF-1. If you want to test your GH based on a daily dose then you need to follow a very specific protocol and order the Growth Hormone Serum test. 10iu. 3 hours before the blood draw via IM. Not subq. GH has a half life of 30 minutes to 5 hours. I've had 2 people running the same batch follow the protocol precisely and come up with very different numbers. Some process it in less than an hour and others take 4 hours. It all depends. All of that said, your IGF-1 numbers are really, really GOOD. I don't know your daily dose but I don't hit those numbers till I'm on 4iu or higher of pharmaceutical GH per day. My advice for IGF-1 testing is to be on the gh at least 3 weeks but preferably 5 weeks in order to get a good read. IGF-1 is slow to increase due to gh but on good gh it ALWAYS will go up in about a month. Maybe it's time to stop thinking so much and take advantage of the product. It just caused you to waste 20iu of good gh and according to your IGF-1 results......... YOUR GH IS REALLY GOOD!

I was curious because his in his video he seemed kinda upset his IGF-1 number wasn’t higher.

For sure not trying to overthink anything, just trying to learn so I can fully understand the cause and effect of GH. I look forward to your input when asked upon, You’re much more knowledgeable than all the conflicting things you can read on the net.

I do enjoy the product! Thank you!

These are this guys numbers not mine, i didn’t take 20iu, I’m steady rocking my 2.5iu ED.

Top Bottom