esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Lab Results

  1. #1

    Lab Results

    Hey Gents, need some eyes to see if I need to sub anything in or any added supplements.

    Mid point labs.
    350mg Test E split twice a week
    2.5iu GH ED
    50MG Proviron ED
    All gear sourced from IWGF

    Fasted 12hours, GH shot 1.5hrs before testing, testing done 3.5 days after last test E shot and before that days shot




    Last edited by Jp1979; 05-14-2019 at 12:22 AM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Estrogen is high so u need to address that. You need to work in getting your hdl better as well. Dga organ st and gw501516 along with making diet changes will help there

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Estrogen is high so u need to address that. You need to work in getting your hdl better as well. Dga organ st and gw501516 along with making diet changes will help there
    I take 12.5 Aromasin EOD. I eat super clean but mostly chicken for protein. I started GW about 8 days ago because I had a feeling that was going to be the case.

    Switching out chicken for Salmon make that much of a difference? I already take Omega 3s. I guess I'll do some research on HDL.

    Thanks for the input.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1979 View Post
    I take 12.5 Aromasin EOD. I eat super clean but mostly chicken for protein. I started GW about 8 days ago because I had a feeling that was going to be the case.

    Switching out chicken for Salmon make that much of a difference? I already take Omega 3s. I guess I'll do some research on HDL.

    Thanks for the input.
    Chicken should be great actually... you are clearly needing more ai dosing

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Chicken should be great actually... you are clearly needing more ai dosing
    Should I bump to a full pill EOD or 1/2 ED? Does it matter that much either way?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1979 View Post
    Should I bump to a full pill EOD or 1/2 ED? Does it matter that much either way?
    12.5 everyday is what i would do

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    12.5 everyday is what i would do
    Thanks Dylan

  9. #9
    No problem

  10. #10
    Your igf1 numbers are really really good for 2.5iu of hgh a day. That's as good as pharma gh.......even better than many I've seen.

    You likely would have drawn a significantly higher test number if you would have taken the bloods 24-48 hours after injection. I find 72 hours is too far away from the last shot. The Peak happens well before that. Higher estrogen can also have a big effect on test numbers. Nevertheless, the gear is really working for you. I'd bump up the AI for sure though. Thanks for the post. I'm glad we could get you good gear that you are happy with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •