esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kratom

Kratom

Has anyone tried this ?

Hey akabigbaba. depends on why you want to use it, it is efficient for those points
    Anxiety.
    Cough.
    Depression.
    Diabetes.
    Diarrhea.
    High blood pressure.
    Pain.
    Withdrawal from heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs.
    Other conditions.

hopefully it helps.

Never tried this, but I heard it has lot of beneficial uses for diarhhea, cough, depression and anxiety

It tastes so horrible. Literally made me puke first time

no i have not and have no reason to

Quote Originally Posted by Neverbackdownx View Post
    Hey akabigbaba. depends on why you want to use it, it is efficient for those points
    Anxiety.
    Cough.
    Depression.
    Diabetes.
    Diarrhea.
    High blood pressure.
    Pain.
    Withdrawal from heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs.
    Other conditions.

hopefully it helps.
    Wow , I was thinking of taking it as a pre workout
    But it sounds a little too much
    Didnít realize itís that powerful
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by akabigbaba View Post
    Has anyone tried this ?
    Yes! Let me start off by saying, go watch the documentary on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. It changed my life. Iíve been using kratom for 2 years with no side effects. Only positive ones. Iíve been into bodybuilding for 15+ years, I used to take so much bullshit ďsupplementsĒ that should add size or help sleep..etc.. literally the only supplement proven to work is creatine. Which I take daily. After I found kratom it changed me, pre workouts would give me stomach issues or over stimulation and full of caffeine , filled with chemicals and added fillers. But kratom is 1 ingredient, a grounded up leaf. All natural plant grown for centuries in SE Asia, used for medicinal purposes, with zero related illness or death.

Kratom is somewhat new to USA, only been around for about 20 years. So the lack of research from Americans perspective isnít there yet, but itís been studied in Asia for centuries. There are tons of hate media giving kratom a bad name. Kratom is known to help with tons of health issues like, depression, anxiety, addiction, some use it to come off opioids or help them stop drinking. It can lower your BP, improve immune system, prevent diabetes and improve sexual activity. Lots of people take it to boost energy, increases focus and concentration.

I started using it as a pre workout, I found it gave me a good amount of energy without any crash or jitters like caffeine would. Also I had a great amount of focus during my workouts and the pump was unreal. Then I started taking for work and my overall mood was enhanced and I felt a sense of happiness. Lastly I took it to help me with sleep, I have terrible insomnia and back muscle soreness, it relived my aches and pains and allowed me to relax and get a well nights rest. Kratom has no ďhighĒ effects, you only notice your energy levels and mood is uplifted. Itís by far the best natural supplement Iíve ever taken. I would highly recommend you try it for multiple reasons. You can buy it online fairly cheap, just be sure to find a site that lab tests there kratom, as it can contain heavy medals or contamination during the Cultivating process. I have been getting mine from www.thebetterbotanicals.com and itís 100% lab tested with high quality percentage. It took me a while to find a good company because there are lots of untested and low,quality kratom.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, as this plant needs to brought to light as it literally is a game changer!

Quote Originally Posted by akabigbaba View Post
    Has anyone tried this ?
    Posting this again, as Iím not sure why it didnít post. Sorry for duplicate if it already posted.

Yes! Let me start off by saying, go watch the documentary on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. It changed my life. Iíve been using kratom for 2 years with no side effects. Only positive ones. Iíve been into bodybuilding for 15+ years, I used to take so much BS ďsupplementsĒ that should add size or help sleep..etc.. literally the only supplement proven to work is creatine. Which I take daily. After I found kratom it changed me, pre workouts would give me stomach issues or over stimulation and full of caffeine , filled with chemicals and added fillers. But kratom is 1 ingredient, a grounded up leaf. All natural plant grown for centuries in SE Asia, used for medicinal purposes, with zero related illness or death.

Kratom is somewhat new to USA, only been around for about 20 years. So the lack of research from Americans perspective isnít there yet, but itís been studied in Asia for centuries. There are tons of hate media giving kratom a bad name. Kratom is known to help with tons of health issues like, depression, anxiety, addiction, some use it to come off opioids or help them stop drinking. It can lower your BP, improve immune system, prevent diabetes and improve sexual activity. Lots of people take it to boost energy, increases focus and concentration.

I started using it as a pre workout, I found it gave me a good amount of energy without any crash or jitters like caffeine would. Also I had a great amount of focus during my workouts and the pump was unreal. Then I started taking for work and my overall mood was enhanced and I felt a sense of happiness. Lastly I took it to help me with sleep, I have terrible insomnia and back muscle soreness, it relived my aches and pains and allowed me to relax and get a well nights rest. Kratom has no ďhighĒ effects, you only notice your energy levels and mood is uplifted. Itís by far the best natural supplement Iíve ever taken. I would highly recommend you try it for multiple reasons. You can buy it online fairly cheap, just be sure to find a site that lab tests there kratom, as it can contain heavy medals or contamination during the Cultivating process. I have been getting mine from www.thebetterbotanicals.com and itís 100% lab tested with high quality percentage. It took me a while to find a good company because there are lots of untested and low,quality kratom.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, as this plant needs to brought to light as it literally is a game changer!

Is it legal in the US? I had heard good things about it and wanted to try it myself. Does that website u referenced ship to the US?

Yes, itís legal in the US. And yes, that site is top notch. Great customer service and product. Iíve tried a few different ones and found they are by far the best. They ship to all 50 states and Canada too. Give them a try, Iím sure youíll like it. I also follow there Twitter and IG account, as they do promo all the time. You can find there info from that site.

Hope this helps