napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kratom

Hey akabigbaba. depends on why you want to use it, it is efficient for those points
Anxiety.
Cough.
Depression.
Diabetes.
Diarrhea.
High blood pressure.
Pain.
Withdrawal from heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs.
Other conditions.

hopefully it helps.

Hey akabigbaba. depends on why you want to use it, it is efficient for those points
Anxiety.
Cough.
Depression.
Diabetes.
Diarrhea.
High blood pressure.
Pain.
Withdrawal from heroin, morphine, and other opioid drugs.
Other conditions.

hopefully it helps.

Wow , I was thinking of taking it as a pre workout [emoji2134]
But it sounds a little too much
Didn’t realize it’s that powerful
Thx

Has anyone tried this ?

Yes! Let me start off by saying, go watch the documentary on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. It changed my life. I’ve been using kratom for 2 years with no side effects. Only positive ones. I’ve been into bodybuilding for 15+ years, I used to take so much bullshit “supplements” that should add size or help sleep..etc.. literally the only supplement proven to work is creatine. Which I take daily. After I found kratom it changed me, pre workouts would give me stomach issues or over stimulation and full of caffeine , filled with chemicals and added fillers. But kratom is 1 ingredient, a grounded up leaf. All natural plant grown for centuries in SE Asia, used for medicinal purposes, with zero related illness or death.

Kratom is somewhat new to USA, only been around for about 20 years. So the lack of research from Americans perspective isn’t there yet, but it’s been studied in Asia for centuries. There are tons of hate media giving kratom a bad name. Kratom is known to help with tons of health issues like, depression, anxiety, addiction, some use it to come off opioids or help them stop drinking. It can lower your BP, improve immune system, prevent diabetes and improve sexual activity. Lots of people take it to boost energy, increases focus and concentration.

I started using it as a pre workout, I found it gave me a good amount of energy without any crash or jitters like caffeine would. Also I had a great amount of focus during my workouts and the pump was unreal. Then I started taking for work and my overall mood was enhanced and I felt a sense of happiness. Lastly I took it to help me with sleep, I have terrible insomnia and back muscle soreness, it relived my aches and pains and allowed me to relax and get a well nights rest. Kratom has no “high” effects, you only notice your energy levels and mood is uplifted. It’s by far the best natural supplement I’ve ever taken. I would highly recommend you try it for multiple reasons. You can buy it online fairly cheap, just be sure to find a site that lab tests there kratom, as it can contain heavy medals or contamination during the Cultivating process. I have been getting mine from www.thebetterbotanicals.com and it’s 100% lab tested with high quality percentage. It took me a while to find a good company because there are lots of untested and low,quality kratom.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, as this plant needs to brought to light as it literally is a game changer!

Has anyone tried this ?

Posting this again, as I’m not sure why it didn’t post. Sorry for duplicate if it already posted.

Yes! Let me start off by saying, go watch the documentary on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. It changed my life. I’ve been using kratom for 2 years with no side effects. Only positive ones. I’ve been into bodybuilding for 15+ years, I used to take so much BS “supplements” that should add size or help sleep..etc.. literally the only supplement proven to work is creatine. Which I take daily. After I found kratom it changed me, pre workouts would give me stomach issues or over stimulation and full of caffeine , filled with chemicals and added fillers. But kratom is 1 ingredient, a grounded up leaf. All natural plant grown for centuries in SE Asia, used for medicinal purposes, with zero related illness or death.

Kratom is somewhat new to USA, only been around for about 20 years. So the lack of research from Americans perspective isn’t there yet, but it’s been studied in Asia for centuries. There are tons of hate media giving kratom a bad name. Kratom is known to help with tons of health issues like, depression, anxiety, addiction, some use it to come off opioids or help them stop drinking. It can lower your BP, improve immune system, prevent diabetes and improve sexual activity. Lots of people take it to boost energy, increases focus and concentration.

I started using it as a pre workout, I found it gave me a good amount of energy without any crash or jitters like caffeine would. Also I had a great amount of focus during my workouts and the pump was unreal. Then I started taking for work and my overall mood was enhanced and I felt a sense of happiness. Lastly I took it to help me with sleep, I have terrible insomnia and back muscle soreness, it relived my aches and pains and allowed me to relax and get a well nights rest. Kratom has no “high” effects, you only notice your energy levels and mood is uplifted. It’s by far the best natural supplement I’ve ever taken. I would highly recommend you try it for multiple reasons. You can buy it online fairly cheap, just be sure to find a site that lab tests there kratom, as it can contain heavy medals or contamination during the Cultivating process. I have been getting mine from www.thebetterbotanicals.com and it’s 100% lab tested with high quality percentage. It took me a while to find a good company because there are lots of untested and low,quality kratom.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, as this plant needs to brought to light as it literally is a game changer!

Is it legal in the US? I had heard good things about it and wanted to try it myself. Does that website u referenced ship to the US?

Yes, it’s legal in the US. And yes, that site is top notch. Great customer service and product. I’ve tried a few different ones and found they are by far the best. They ship to all 50 states and Canada too. Give them a try, I’m sure you’ll like it. I also follow there Twitter and IG account, as they do promo all the time. You can find there info from that site.

Hope this helps :D

Posting this again, as I’m not sure why it didn’t post. Sorry for duplicate if it already posted.

Yes! Let me start off by saying, go watch the documentary on Netflix called A Leaf of Faith. It changed my life. I’ve been using kratom for 2 years with no side effects. Only positive ones. I’ve been into bodybuilding for 15+ years, I used to take so much BS “supplements” that should add size or help sleep..etc.. literally the only supplement proven to work is creatine. Which I take daily. After I found kratom it changed me, pre workouts would give me stomach issues or over stimulation and full of caffeine , filled with chemicals and added fillers. But kratom is 1 ingredient, a grounded up leaf. All natural plant grown for centuries in SE Asia, used for medicinal purposes, with zero related illness or death.

Looking forward to trying both green & white strains from betterbotanicals, purchased some last night!

Im a daily user of kratom. I love the energy from the fast strains it helps me get through long hours at work. I take the slow strains at night and sleep like a baby. Its also great for anxiety and an overall sense of well being. My advice to everyone is to not exceed 2-3 grams per dose. Tolerance builds fairly fast and once you start to get into higher doses like 5g and above you will get some nasty sides that are not fun at all and can create some dependency. I was not aware of this and found out the hard way. After about 12hrs from my last dose I became very restless and was sweating pretty bad. My legs became so restless I kept jumping out of bed and running in place trying to get some relief. Nothing worked it was a nightmare. I have since tapered off back down to 3g at a time and haven't had any issues.

I've tried the White and Green Strains. The White gave me tons of natural energy, but then crashed me badly as it burns out your adrenals. I also tried the White strain and it has a calming and happy effect, but then stopped and the next day I got so depressed I didn't want to leave my house. If you research it you'll find that studies show it is very easy to become dependent on it, the more you take , the more you'll need after a while. Its aftermath sides have the exact opposite of its benefits so just don't make it worth it for me at least.

Kratom is something ive seen and heard alot about..cbd oil too but i refrain from both .....i personally just dont get it neber tried kratom and have cbd but didnt see or notice any big differences regardless of the "hype" just wasnt worth it for me...had a ex that loved that kratom stuff tho drank it every damn day...she was crazy af too so doesnt really help me even wanna consider trying it either lol...

Top Bottom