napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Know Your Rights

You have too know your rights police always try and overstep there boundries and push there weight around and most people let them if they were held acountable for it people would see them.differantly

Here's my two cents on the subject and I am probably gong to get fried for it but what the hell. For what I see in the video and I am sure there is more but I have a lot of respect for law enforcement and The guy with the press credentials seemed to know his shit and must have been right within the law but the cops stopped there because there is a car on the side of the busy highway. Was it really necessary to give the cops that much shit. (right or wrong) The job of an police officer is F'n nuts one day your being crapped on and the next the very same person is calling for your help. Just don't see why that was necessary.

Here's my two cents on the subject and I am probably gong to get fried for it but what the hell. For what I see in the video and I am sure there is more but I have a lot of respect for law enforcement and The guy with the press credentials seemed to know his shit and must have been right within the law but the cops stopped there because there is a car on the side of the busy highway. Was it really necessary to give the cops that much shit. (right or wrong) The job of an police officer is F'n nuts one day your being crapped on and the next the very same person is calling for your help. Just don't see why that was necessary.

Its just an example of demonstrating Rights
Sure, he could have been a little nicer but thats not the point

Love this!! Police over step their lawfully duty everyday. People need to wise up because this is how the government is sweeping all our rights from underneath us. Our rights are being taken from us constantly. People always give their ID's and personal info so easily, its a shame. Our freedom is a curse and a blessing. Sadly our government decides what freedoms we have and the militarism of local police will always inforce the gov

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

If the cops were worried about him being on the side of the high way they would have just stopped asked if he was alright and been on there way .... when they ask for Id they were asking to get torn into .... and they didn't stop because he was on the highway for what I could tell they stopped cause he was filming a military base

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There's good cops out there and bad ones. You never know when you're going to get the dickhead, so knowing and being aware of your rights is a very good thing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom