napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Know The Esters- By: Redam

Redam

It is important for every person to understand that the ester which is attached to any injectable steroid possesses a certain percentage amount of the total molecular weight of the molecule. Therefore, for example, 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate is not 100mg of pure Test E. The reality is that you are receiving less Testosterone than most of you think, and once the ester has been removed through the esterase enzyme, the amount of pure un-esterified Testosterone left over is very different depending on the ester in question that was previously attached to the hormone.

Long chain esters, such as Cypionate, Decanoate, Enanthate, etc. possess a much weightier molecular weight than short chain esters. Consequently, on a mg to mg basis, you are receiving far extra mg of steroid in a short estered compound as opposed to a large estered compound. As an example, there exists a larger amount of mg of in 100mg of Testosterone Propionate than 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate. This is due to the shorter, and therefore lighter weight of the Propionate ester in comparison to the larger and therefore much heavier Enanthate ester. Many individuals just do not realize this, and should always consider this factor as one of the factors involved in the decision making process concerning which ester variant of any given compound to use during a cycle.

Without complex mathematical explanation as to how much of the ester weight is determined to occupy in a given compound, here is a list of some of the most common esterified injectable compounds and how much free hormone is left in a given amount of the compound (standardized to 100mg). the following is a list of compounds and esters attached to them and how much mg will be released,

Testosterones:
100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified) = 100mg
100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg
100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg
100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg
100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg
100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg
100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg 100mg Testosteronen Decanoate = 62mg
100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg

Trenbolones:
100mg Trenbolone Acetate = 87mg
100mg Trenbolone Enanthate = 70mg
100mg Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = 70mg

Nandrolones:
100mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate = 67mg
100mg Nandrolone Decanoate = 64mg

Drostanolone:
100mg Drostanolone Propionate = 80mg

Nice bit of information Redam! This really breaks down the differences between esters much more than the obvious half-lives

Thanks RR.

It's insane how people think they are truly getting the amount of MG that they are putting into their body. It's a total misconception.

I hope others now see what short esters "hit harder" per say.

Redam said:
It is important for every person to understand that the ester which is attached to any injectable steroid possesses a certain percentage amount of the total molecular weight of the molecule. Therefore, for example, 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate is not 100mg of pure Test E. The reality is that you are receiving less Testosterone than most of you think, and once the ester has been removed through the esterase enzyme, the amount of pure un-esterified Testosterone left over is very different depending on the ester in question that was previously attached to the hormone.

Long chain esters, such as Cypionate, Decanoate, Enanthate, etc. possess a much weightier molecular weight than short chain esters. Consequently, on a mg to mg basis, you are receiving far extra mg of steroid in a short estered compound as opposed to a large estered compound. As an example, there exists a larger amount of mg of in 100mg of Testosterone Propionate than 100mg of Testosterone Enanthate. This is due to the shorter, and therefore lighter weight of the Propionate ester in comparison to the larger and therefore much heavier Enanthate ester. Many individuals just do not realize this, and should always consider this factor as one of the factors involved in the decision making process concerning which ester variant of any given compound to use during a cycle.

Without complex mathematical explanation as to how much of the ester weight is determined to occupy in a given compound, here is a list of some of the most common esterified injectable compounds and how much free hormone is left in a given amount of the compound (standardized to 100mg). the following is a list of compounds and esters attached to them and how much mg will be released,

Testosterones:
100mg Testosterone Suspension (un-esterified) = 100mg
100mg Testosterone Acetate = 83mg
100mg Testosterone Propionate = 80mg
100mg Testosterone Isocaproate = 72mg
100mg Testosterone Enanthate = 70mg
100mg Testosterone Cypionate = 69mg
100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 66mg 100mg Testosteronen Decanoate = 62mg
100mg Testosterone Undecanoate = 61mg

Trenbolones:
100mg Trenbolone Acetate = 87mg
100mg Trenbolone Enanthate = 70mg
100mg Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate = 70mg

Nandrolones:
100mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate = 67mg
100mg Nandrolone Decanoate = 64mg

Drostanolone:
100mg Drostanolone Propionate = 80mg

This is just one of the many reasons why I was so thrilled to see you come over here brother... This is the type of information that I appreciate so much... One thing that makes me insane is when someone has the idea that "test is test." If that were the case then why do we see all of these different esters listed with different types of properties? That's like saying a car is a car... Really? So in essence, that means a ford is comparable to a mercedes since they are both cars? I THINK NOT... So while, all of these esters are "testosterone" they ARE NOT THE SAME or they would all be used and function the same, which they clearly do not... You won't be using suspension for TRT now will you? You won't be using undecanoate on a short ester cycle for 8 weeks will you? This post is excellent brother... It conveys a strong message and understanding and YOU MY FRIEND are a true asset here... Thank you!

Can you say "bioavailability." Nice post buddy

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

i may have a really nice test 300 blend of iso and cyp... This is all speculation, or maybe not?!? Possibly 200 cyp and 100 iso??

r7rwhw.jpg

35a5bir.jpg

Top Bottom