napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kind of a noob question but I need to ask

Samcro1934

I'm running my second cycle right now. (Just started) Sust250 3 times a week and winstrol 50 for 8 weeks and I wanted to bulk and cut and I was wondering can I bulk for half and cut for half or could I run a full bulk cycle then a full cut cycle immediately after?

Sorry I was nervous to ask I know it seems like a noob question but I had to ask before possibly making a big mistake
I am still new. All the knowledge/choices for dose and gear have been based off what friends who also do it have told me which is why I joined this forum for a second opinion. Ive done alotttttt of research for myself but I always see conflicting suggestions as far as doses. I hear once a week or every other day or 750 a week. So please if my dosing is wrong tell me also I just started the cycle so I can still change it. Thank you guys!

Last edited:
I just started the cycle yesterday man. And I just finally found a forum to goto. All the dosing and picks for gear have been based off what my friends who are also doing it have told me to do. I wanted a second opinion because I'm still new thats why I joined this forum. I thought I was supposed to be able to go here for help?

Last edited:
You really shouldn't be running that much test, especially on a 2nd cycle. I'd say no more than 500mg per week. Dosing is twice a week solit dose. What are your stats and what do you have for pct?

I just started the cycle yesterday man. And I just finally found a forum to goto. All the dosing and picks for gear have been based off what my friends who are also doing it have told me to do. I wanted a second opinion because I'm still new thats why I joined this forum. I thought I was supposed to be able to go here for help?
Ur right! I'm being a cynical dick for no good reason. My apologies! I 2nd what rickrock said tho.

I'm 5 ft 6 and 175
16% bf (last time I checked which was like a month ago)
Calorie intake is around 16-1800 (trying to cut)
Pct with clom, nolvadex, arimidex (also using it on cycle) and was thinking about adding in hcgenerate by N2bm but thats what was suggested on another forum by a bunch of guys I dont know how good that product actually is. Which was another question I was gonna ask but ive already made 2 posts I didnt wanna blow up the board with posts lol. And I chose the winstrol because my main goal was to cut up.

And samgraves its all good brother I know alot of new people prob get on here and try to act like they know everything but i assure you that isnt me.
This is a choice I made and I want to know all I can so I do it right and with the best results possible and not reckless.

Last edited:
You really shouldn't be running that much test, especially on a 2nd cycle. I'd say no more than 500mg per week. Dosing is twice a week solit dose. What are your stats and what do you have for pct?

Thank you man so maybe just stick to two injections a week then? Yeah 3 seemed a bit high I'm so glad I came to you guys first thank you so much.
Is the arimidex ok on cycle? .5 EOD? I heard it will hinder gains but I heard it is necesssry

Last edited:
brother, thats WAY WAY too high for test... you have received really bad advise... you can use arimidex, yes but you have to make sure you are getting pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork... aromasin is the better option but arimidex is fine, just keep an eye on estrogen... 8 weeks is TOO LONG for winstrol as well...

i'll make it easy... heres the full layout...

1-12 sust 350-500 mg week
1-14 arimidex .5 mg eod
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 dga organ st https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
11-14 dga post ct https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Post-CT/dp/B07628N1M5

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

before you even ask... NO do not use arimidex in pct.. you need aromasin

brother, thats WAY WAY too high for test... you have received really bad advise... you can use arimidex, yes but you have to make sure you are getting pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork... aromasin is the better option but arimidex is fine, just keep an eye on estrogen... 8 weeks is TOO LONG for winstrol as well...

i'll make it easy... heres the full layout...

1-12 sust 350-500 mg week
1-14 arimidex .5 mg eod
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 dga organ st https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG
11-14 dga post ct https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Post-CT/dp/B07628N1M5

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

before you even ask... NO do not use arimidex in pct.. you need aromasin

Dylan bro thank you so much man for real im so glad I had a place to go with this instead of going with the advice I was given. Cant thank you enough man . and thank you for touching on the sarms ive been reading everything possible I can on them from seeing how amazing they can be in your posts. I'm deff checking out DGA for wgat is recommended. I'm still trying to find a source ive been searching through the threads and have only found one from a few years ago and not sure if there still reliable or not.
If anyone can help it seriously appreciate it

Thank you so much everyone!!!

Dylan bro thank you so much man for real im so glad I had a place to go with this instead of going with the advice I was given. Cant thank you enough man . and thank you for touching on the sarms ive been reading everything possible I can on them from seeing how amazing they can be in your posts. I'm deff checking out DGA for wgat is recommended. I'm still trying to find a source ive been searching through the threads and have only found one from a few years ago and not sure if there still reliable or not.

Send me a PM bro. I'll get you a price list for biotech. Best domestic source I've ever used

happy to help bro... dga is on amazon right now to purchase... https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Top Bottom