napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kick starting a cycle with sarms???

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Iv heard of kick starting a cycle with orals like let's say T-Bol, can you use sarms to kick start at cycle even a small cycle of Test only?

If so how would it work since sarms are taken for 12 weeks at a time and an oral usually just 4

Would you run the sarms 4-8 like say S4 and then on week 9 start your your test injections and continue the S4 through week 12??

Just curious

Here is my opinion as to what would give you the max benefit from the sarms.
You could start your sarms as a bridge prior to starting injectables and time it to give you the last 4 weeks of the sarms to end at week 4 of the cycle. You want to run the sarms there full time to get max benefit and this seems like the best way to have them peaking while letting the injectables build!

Iv heard of kick starting a cycle with orals like let's say T-Bol, can you use sarms to kick start at cycle even a small cycle of Test only?

If so how would it work since sarms are taken for 12 weeks at a time and an oral usually just 4

Would you run the sarms 4-8 like say S4 and then on week 9 start your your test injections and continue the S4 through week 12??

Just curious
i have literally helped thousands with this over the years... you can absolutely kick start your cycle with them... i guess im not following you though... if you are running a 12 week cycle of test, you start s4 week 1 and run it 1-12 just like you are with test... OR if you want to have them running during your ester clearance time then you would start a few weeks later but the point of kickstarting a cycle is to get things going while you wait for test to really get going for you

Personally, I might start sarms early, say 4 weeks ahead of the test cycle. That to me is a kickstart. IMHO of course. Run the sarms full 12 week.

Week 1-8, S4 only
Week 9-12, S4 and start 12 week test cycle

Hope it's not to confusing lol

So in the situation you would run the last 4 of 12week of your S4 cycle during the first 4 weeks of your 12 week test only cycle

Top Bottom