napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Khamer Pharma Background

Guarionex

Does anyone have any info about Khamer Pharma product or any info about Growth Hormone Releaser Peptides?

No man. Unfortunatly I've never heard of them. Where did you pick them up?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Mmm..sounds a little shady man. When it comes to peptides I'd assume almost 80% out there a faked. It's been bad. I don't understand why. Get a lot of stuff cheaply made from over seas these days.

Without having direct experience with them I really can't form an opinion but me personally I wouldn't mess with it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why would anyone want to go anywhere else than to our sources here? I mean, unless you have an established place prior.

They emailed your private email? Or a PM on here?
I mean...I get emails, save on mortgages, Hot russian chics want to meet me, even a few from myself trying borrow money to come to this country. Id be leary to gamble on anything like that.

They emailed your private email? Or a PM on here?
I mean...I get emails, save on mortgages, Hot russian chics want to meet me, even a few from myself trying borrow money to come to this country. Id be leary to gamble on anything like that.

Be careful. Those russian girls have beards! Lmao

Why would anyone want to go anywhere else than to our sources here? I mean, unless you have an established place prior.

Yeah man..everything you need is here. I can sell you some drb tuna too! 12.5cents/can

That's what I thought. I've been researching for GH releasers lately. I was making sure if the source came from here or if anyone knew it. That email is good ng into the Junk file.

That's what I thought. I've been researching for GH releasers lately. I was making sure if the source came from here or if anyone knew it. That email is good ng into the Junk file.

If you are looking for a good GH inducing product, check out MK-677 from pure essence sarms. They are a great company with great products and 100% legit and the best you will find. They are also a sponsor of this forum

If you are looking for a good GH inducing product, check out MK-677 from pure essence sarms. They are a great company with great products and 100% legit and the best you will find. They are also a sponsor of this forum

MK-677 is going to be a solid compound. I'll be running this in my PCTs along with Ostarine.

I just used the khamer pharma guys too, I promised myself that id never trust this those sorts of sites again
But I was desperate. Lucky I made a small order of $124. I usually got my gear from a mate. In person, but ive moved and im fresh out. pm me some proper sources please!

Top Bottom