napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ketogenic diet help

Getnhealthyinhawaii

Aloha dylan,
Am now 5 months into a ketogenic/intermittent fasting lifestyle change and have lost 40 lbs of fat. I have reached a point where im not losing as fast and have also noticed estrogen dominance features such as flabby thigh fat and upper arm fat and others.. have watched many of your videos on youtube and havent found one on Dim. Was wondering if dim would be effective in estrogen test balance as it is a estrogen blocker. And do you think it will help in busting through this part of getting healthy? 40 lbs down and i am going to start wanting to build muscle soon but am still high body fat so if you have time please i would appreciate some feedback. Mahalo!

the keto diet is NOT something you can do long term and this is what tends to happen... do you have bloodwork SHOWING you have elevated estrogen?

Your body has probably gone in to starvation mode, affecting your metabolism, which is now causing your body to HOLD ON to all that fat, because you are eating too little, and probably giving you some hormone jacking in the process.

Sounds like you need to get active and starting eating a lot more (small meals spread out) to kickstart your metabolism.

Your body has probably gone in to starvation mode, affecting your metabolism, which is now causing your body to HOLD ON to all that fat, because you are eating too little, and probably giving you some hormone jacking in the process.

Sounds like you need to get active and starting eating a lot more (small meals spread out) to kickstart your metabolism.
absolutely and thats why i despise these diets.. they are just band aids to a wound and they never actually provide a resolution...

Aloha dylan,
Am now 5 months into a ketogenic/intermittent fasting lifestyle change and have lost 40 lbs of fat. I have reached a point where im not losing as fast and have also noticed estrogen dominance features such as flabby thigh fat and upper arm fat and others.. have watched many of your videos on youtube and havent found one on Dim. Was wondering if dim would be effective in estrogen test balance as it is a estrogen blocker. And do you think it will help in busting through this part of getting healthy? 40 lbs down and i am going to start wanting to build muscle soon but am still high body fat so if you have time please i would appreciate some feedback. Mahalo!
Instead of speculating it's best to get bloodwork to see what's going on. It's likely not estrogen related and you may have flabby skin and tissue as a result of losing 40 lbs.

As you lose fat, it's normal to have things slow down on results. The fat cones off easy at first, but you have to adjust things on diet and togjten it up more to keep pace as you get leaner.

Top Bottom