napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto w/ Tren Mast

sirjecht

Has anyone ever cut using keto and Tren Mast combo?

I have used the compounds for cutting but never on Keto. Been on the diet for about 2 weeks now cut down very nicely so far, have a photo shoot in 5 weeks after a show going to add tren and mast to the mix to pull out all the stops. Just looking for some advice as I used to get bad cravings on tren

tren greatly improves your nutrient partitioning, it makes no sense to go keto with it IMO . but if you really need to get all the water out for photo shoot and you need to keep carbs to minimum , i'd suggest taking some sibutramine to crush carb cravings

Tren and low carbs definitely not recommended unless you want to frequently pass out. Moderate should be ok.

Keto and Tren is generally a BAD combo for most people. Tren eats up carbs like there's no tomorrow. Tren makes you feel like shit as it is. Keto would just add fuel to the fire

yeah bro, tren and keto is not an ideal combination at all.. i personally dont really think keto is at all on cycle but some may disagree however i think most would agree its not a smart move with tren... as pointed out, tren already is a very strong nutrient partitioner... you dont need to go that route with tren

Tren burns through iodine (for thyroid) so fast. And your thyroid needs glucose to produce hormones. You can get it from protein, but it’s expensive to do so, and not efficient till you are fully keto/fat adapted, which takes 4-6 months.
This is why you feel crappy in low carb on keto. Your body would need to be fully fat adapted before running tren on keto made logistical sense.
Just eat some carbs for your thyroid and other glucose dependent processes, and you can still kind of low carb it (no excess sweating).

Got to agree with this been said so far. I like Tren. I've had success with keto in the past. But I definitely wouldn't match them up together.

Top Bottom