napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto diets

im not a fan of the keto diet... not at all... i have a lot of facts on it and it does work for some people but its not a sustainable diet but some people do love it.. i can tell you that i am not personally a fan of it though

Come on dizzle u gotta have a little bit of carbs in there...for energy to hit that iron bra....lol..have you checked out ricks formula 60%protein ...30%. Carbs..20%fats that what im trying.....you dont need to cut as much as me may work great...or u looking for something faster? I wonder if that was a typo = 110% ? Oh well im rolling with it...get it brotha....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think i am just looking at ways to cut carbs. There are plenty of recipes within the keto menu. I sure need my oatmeal in the morning. Lol. Im lost without breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think i am just looking at ways to cut carbs. There are plenty of recipes within the keto menu. I sure need my oatmeal in the morning. Lol. Im lost without breakfast.

Fuck ive been trying intermittent fasting stop eating at 8 at night and don't eat again until noon the next day.brutal...i love oatmeal / breakfast..... especially hitting iron at 5 a.m..... not working out so well though I think I'm going to drop the fasting and just stick with the 60 30 20.... at atleast. a 500 calorie deficit.....

Fuck ive been trying intermittent fasting stop eating at 8 at night and don't eat again until noon the next day.brutal...i love oatmeal / breakfast..... especially hitting iron at 5 a.m..... not working out so well though I think I'm going to drop the fasting and just stick with the 60 30 20.... at atleast. a 500 calorie deficit.....

Gotta have some carbs... if mainly from oatmeal that's not too bad bro

Keto is a competition diet and is only good to lose water weight for a show, if you're not competing absolutely makes no sense in doing it

Keto is a competition diet and is only good to lose water weight for a show, if you're not competing absolutely makes no sense in doing it
Thanks. I was thinking that too. Why struggle staying on that diet. Its about limiting carbs. Carbs have been my downfall my while life. Lol

Keto is probably the worst diet you could possibly be on if you are a lifter or bodybuilder in my opinion. Low carb is one thing, but I always recommend a diet with high protein, moderate carbs, and low fats in the proper defecit for fat loss

Thank u all. After further review. Fuck the keto plan. I need my oat meal. Lol. But i am going try my hardest to keep carb below 100gm a day.

Have you considered carb cycling? Search here if you need further info., but I'm certain carb cycling is better than flat out low carbs consistently. You're body will adjust to what you throw at it for a few days in a row, then you'll have to deal w that.

Thank u all. After further review. Fuck the keto plan. I need my oat meal. Lol. But i am going try my hardest to keep carb below 100gm a day.

That's a much better plan if you are looking for fat loss

I love keto. I have other medical issues that keto helps with tremendously. Carbs make me feel super sluggish and inflamed.

its just finding a balance that works for you.. eventually, depleting carbs too much will cause you problems and carbs are often misunderstood as being far worse than they are... some people do not respond to them well, yes, but there is often a very very large misconception with them as well..

its just finding a balance that works for you.. eventually, depleting carbs too much will cause you problems and carbs are often misunderstood as being far worse than they are... some people do not respond to them well, yes, but there is often a very very large misconception with them as well..
You are correct. My problem is a can just look at a carb and i add a pound of fat. Lol

You are correct. My problem is a can just look at a carb and i add a pound of fat. Lol

I know not everyone responds the same to carbs but I agree with Dylan it's a balance and when I hear this I wonder what other options you have tried to find what works for you. Going extreme one way or another (Keto, Atkins, high carb, HCG diet) causes a mis-balance somewhere else. What is your primary carb source that causes so many issues? I personally eat comparatively to many in the bodybuilding world low carb (100-125 grams a day) and avoid grains but definitely don't cut them out entirely and get them from the right sources to maintain energy and glycogen.

It depends on what your goals are and where you are at. I tore my bicep at the end of last winter so I couldn’t lift. Needing to do something, I tried the ketogenic diet for 4 months and dropped 35 pounds. It definitely isn’t sustainable and without carbs your strength will suffer. What it did for me was act as a “reset” button. You make better decisions afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of carbs are you eating? McDonalds fries are going to be entirely different from steel oats or a sweet potatoe. I would keep carbs around 150, but like stated before Keto is a competition diet to shed the excess water right before. I have done it for months and i felt absolutely horrendous, looked flat as hell, 0 energy. go 125-150 grams everyday throw in a pre-workout and incorporate a refeed once every two weeks until you get lower body fat you can start doing them more often to boost your energy.

With probably 90% of the clients I work with, moderate to low carbs work just fine in a fat loss plan. In some very cases those that are just really carb and insulin sensitive, carbs need to be eliminated all together but it's extremely rare. For most people, they got fat by taking in too many fats along with carbs

What kind of carbs are you eating? McDonalds fries are going to be entirely different from steel oats or a sweet potatoe. I would keep carbs around 150, but like stated before Keto is a competition diet to shed the excess water right before. I have done it for months and i felt absolutely horrendous, looked flat as hell, 0 energy. go 125-150 grams everyday throw in a pre-workout and incorporate a refeed once every two weeks until you get lower body fat you can start doing them more often to boost your energy.
That sound like when I tried alternate-day fasting I won't make that mistake again talk about dragging ass boy ..lol...

Top Bottom