napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto diet....

Anybody have input on this. Is it worth giving up my carbs? Sounds good but not sure.

Some people love it, and do well with it. I'm not one of those people. Keto left me feeling like shit, no energy, no pumps, lack of performance and loss of strength. Results also weren't anything great compared to traditional dieting in my opinion. I prefer a properly structured defecit with the right macro ratio. I've also seen Keto diets wreck lipids pretty bad because of the higher fat intake

I think it depends on what your aiming for.. But personally im not a fan high fats macro count makes me feel like shit.. plus I like to keep my protein on that upper level.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Anybody have input on this. Is it worth giving up my carbs? Sounds good but not sure.

Ive tried it and I lost weight. I also lost size that I worked my ass off to build and my workouts were in the tank. I literally couldnt finish reps I was smashing before I did it. Not worth it IMO. I do 50/30/20 and thats my sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont believe in diets its a life style brother i went from 285 to 190 and shit i was eating hamburgers, steak wraps, and bread! Fuck almost everything buttttt then again i made it myself and tracked cals and macros.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

i certainly dont recommend it whatsoever.. no low carb diet is sustainable and ultimately leaves you feeling so horrible that you dont even know what to do with yourself... you cant stay on a diet like that for too much of an extended period of time... well, you can, but its going to hurt you long term... some people stand by it and thats fine, its on them... however, if your asking me, no fucking way...

I've been doing it 2 months and lost 30 lbs and although the good results much of what was said here is true with energy levels and pump... low energy in the gym and little to no pump.. something not sustainable but has worked for me

I think it's good to use if u are overweight or looking to lose some weight quick. LBS melted off me but wasn't worth me not getting a pump and no vascularity besides days I carbed up.

I freaking hate keto diet personally.

it only works well with people you don't respond to carbs well, higher bodyfat people, endomorphs mesomorph types.

I made a keto diet for one of my buddies, he ran 75g carbs a day and he was still squatting 6 wheels for reps. that's just how his body works. carbs bloat him up and make him fat. for me, I can eat 600g of carbs a day and it just makes me hold a little water Lol. if I eat 75g carbs a day, I will be as weak as piss and as flat as plywood.

for most people I wouldn't recommend Keto. I also wouldn't recommend Keto is youre trying to gain muscle. its only for specific body types when trying to Cut.
for the average person, low carb works better then Keto. personally I can cut on 300g of carbs

Keto also involves cycling. you need 1-2 refeed days, where you go high carb to replenish glycogen. but I much prefer Low carb cycling over straight Keto. I will go low carb for 6 days then have one high carb day.

Keto changed my life. I had brain surgery & was in the ICU for 10 days. I spent a month and a half in bed then finally made it to the couch for another month. I weighed 250 with diabetes & lost 4 lbs a week with no exercise. Finally started running & working out, it changed my life. Now I use it to bulk then blast weight off. It's not for everyone but I still had pizza night to carb up. You can't cheat at all or you won't Keto adapt

All good points but I'm sticking with the carbs, just keep pushing forward and see what these sarms can do for me along with some hard work

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

All good points but I'm sticking with the carbs, just keep pushing forward and see what these sarms can do for me along with some hard work

trust me on this bro, because ive been doing nutrition since i was 18 years old, so 16 years of hardcore studying, implementing, teaching etc... you name the fucking diet, ive seen it, been through it with clients etc... some people do love this diet but im tell you, long term ramifications are NOT GOOD at all.. your making a very good decision...

trust me on this bro, because ive been doing nutrition since i was 18 years old, so 16 years of hardcore studying, implementing, teaching etc... you name the fucking diet, ive seen it, been through it with clients etc... some people do love this diet but im tell you, long term ramifications are NOT GOOD at all.. your making a very good decision...
Appreciate the feedback man. This is why I love this forum. Any question at all gets a top notch informative response

keto diet is straight booty bruh!! loose all your strength , motivation... and libido goes down. not to mention it takes weeks to get fully adapted , i ran it for two weeks, lost about 8-9 pounds but it sucked, everything was flat...
stick to a high protein med carbs and low fat diet trust me

keto diet is straight booty bruh!! loose all your strength , motivation... and libido goes down. not to mention it takes weeks to get fully adapted , i ran it for two weeks, lost about 8-9 pounds but it sucked, everything was flat...
stick to a high protein med carbs and low fat diet trust me

You probably weren't eating enough fat experiencing that bro... diets higher in fat show higher test levels.. those initial few days or weeks is known as Keto flu not getting enough fats and sodium/electrolytes

Top Bottom