napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto & tren????

Wareagle

I just started Test/Tren cycle and was wondering if it is possible to make any Lean mass gains while on keto??
300mg Test E and 300mg Tren A weekly. Calories at 1900 Macros are FAT=195g Protein=95g Carbs=24g
i am 5"9 188lbs 22% body fat

well wtf...you dont want to hear it...but you are in no condition to use any steroid...especially NOT Tren

steroids and high bf dont play well together

get your shit together...diet and cardio
stop looking to steroids to something they just can not do

I have ran Tren before and lost heaps of body fat?? not exactly sure what my body fat is right now it was 22% two weeks ago at 196lbs And it was measured on a scale so i honestly dont know if it was accurate, it's not like im a fat fuckin troll lol.... But the question was about KETO and GEAR do they mix?

dude in pic is 6'6 290lbs this was taken last week
IMG_0345.jpg

Last edited:
I would never ever recommend Keto or any type of low carb diet with Tren. Tht can be a bad combination that can lead to blood sugar problems because of trens nutrient partitioning and it needing carbs in many people. If you don't eat enough carbs on tren, some people get bad sides and have a big drop in blood sugar. You don't want that.

What is your cycling experience? Is this your first time with Tren?

Thanks Rock for the info! I have ran Tren in the past, once about 10 years ago and i ran it in the beginning of last year at 400mg tren E & 600mg Test E a week with good results.
But after watching Dylan's videos i decided to scale back on the doses. I will discontinue the keto diet for now. What diet and or Macro breakdown would you suggest?

Thanks Rock for the info! I have ran Tren in the past, once about 10 years ago and i ran it in the beginning of last year at 400mg tren E & 600mg Test E a week with good results.
But after watching Dylan's videos i decided to scale back on the doses. I will discontinue the keto diet for now. What diet and or Macro breakdown would you suggest?

I personally think a diet with a proper macro ratio of high protein, moderate carbs, and lower fats work well. Something like a 45/40/15 ratio. If you are looking to cut, a 300-500 calorie defecit is good per day.

at least you grasp it and listen brother... i love to see maturity and you have it... tren has capabilities of burning fat and thats due to several things... nutrient partitioning and obviously the more lean muscle you gain (which tren probably gives the most LEAN muscle of any compound or close to it) the more fat you lose, HOWEVER at 22% body fat, thats even more dangerous... tren increases BAD cholesterol and blood pressure... TWO MAJOR ISSUE for ANYONE but ESPECIALLY for people with elevated body fat... thats the issue brother... SAFETY and your health, which always comes first

Top Bottom