domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dylan! (or anyone actually)

Hey Dylan! (or anyone actually)

I've been off the board a few years (probably 3). Been some interesting times.

Skipping all the history, I'm now on TRT at 100mg a week subq. Just did my first 4 weeks of bloods, test was 915 (from 190), and as I expected, e level was high (46)

I've found through all my SARMS cycles, etc, I feel better in the mid 30s. In the middle 40's has never felt good to me.

So contacted my doctor, and she wont even discuss AI's. (But its nice to have pharma test)

So from back then, we were all discussing AI's on TRT and SARMS cycles (when needed) and I still have to some aromasin, tomaxifen(sp?) and exemestane, and I guess I'll have to self administer.

Reason I'm posting, is I saw a recent post where you recommended Diindolylmethane instead of an AI now?

She won?t discuss an AI really? Doctors are morons now an days. If you have aromosin why don?t you use it?

Dylan recently said not to use an AI in a recent post I was looking over on AIs and TRT, so wanted to get a feel for that first. Yea, most dr's are crap sadly, but if I can get a script, then its covered under insurance. Pharma test is ungodly cheap with my insurance apparently. Plus i get nothing but 200mg vials, so I could do a small blast at 200mg if ever inclined. At 63, wouldnt wanna do much past that

But at 900 now, I'm chasing the wife about like a teenager I just need to get that estradiol under control

Although most likely at some point in the future, is I'll do a 200mg blast, I'll hit LGD, S4,Rad with GW to make a nice cycle. I'm one of those people though that E levels are an issue, even with Sarms only. But that wont be for awhile, as I have surgery again in January, and laid up for 3 months again.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1957 View Post
    Dylan recently said not to use an AI in a recent post I was looking over on AIs and TRT, so wanted to get a feel for that first. Yea, most dr's are crap sadly, but if I can get a script, then its covered under insurance. Pharma test is ungodly cheap with my insurance apparently. Plus i get nothing but 200mg vials, so I could do a small blast at 200mg if ever inclined. At 63, wouldnt wanna do much past that

But at 900 now, I'm chasing the wife about like a teenager I just need to get that estradiol under control
    no, i was helping someone who wanted something lighter than an ai.. you use an ai based on YOU... there's no special recipe out there... its all person to person specific

can you give me a benchmark to start at then for TRT, and I'll retake bloods in 4 weeks again. I dont need to knock it down much, but dont wanna crash it, I did that once, and never again. I have aromasin, and tamoxifen stashed away.

thx.

I mean id use max maybe 5mg every 3 days of the aromasin if you dont like the 40+ mark.

Also why not just lower the test dose a little? Could do 125mg or something like that? 900+ test levels for extended periods of time could have an impact on your health.

Just a thought. Id be more prone to slightly lower the test dose than start running an AI.

Sorry thought you said 150 if you are at 100 maybe ty a little less?

I decided to hit around 6ish mg once a week for the moment, test bloods again in 4 weeks. then go to 2x a week if not enough.

When were your bloods drawn compared to last dose? Day after, midway, or prior to next dose? I personally wouldn't use an AI at that dose and just opt to drop the TRT dose slightly instead, even if those are peak values.