napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keeping water weight down?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Looking for some good ways to keep water weight down on a Test,HGH, carderine only cycle.

I have never used Dandylion root before but heard thatsna good one, what the dose be?

throw a small dose winny would help but probably not what your looking for lol. Cardio and drinking 1-2 gallons of water per day should help, also limit carbs. If your bulking then there wont be much way around it.

I do drink close to a gallon of not a full gallon a day. I seem to still hold a little water on my Test only cycles and this will be my first time with HGH want to keep the water down as I was juts fitted for a uniform off cycle and concerned it might not fit right lol

I do drink close to a gallon of not a full gallon a day. I seem to still hold a little water on my Test only cycles and this will be my first time with HGH want to keep the water down as I was juts fitted for a uniform off cycle and concerned it might not fit right lol
HGH will only add to the water retention. I feel you're going to be disappointed. Make sure you start your HGH dose very low and slowly increase or you will blow up with even more water.

HGH will only add to the water retention. I feel you're going to be disappointed. Make sure you start your HGH dose very low and slowly increase or you will blow up with even more water.

The HGH I’m going to be running is mostly to help me sleep and focus and rapair as I will be under a highly stressful situation for the next 6 months. But I def want to keep the water weight and bloat down.

I would say my diet is moderate salt I drink a Gatorade a day with my pre workout and BCAAS and I do enjoy flavor in my food lol

If you have a high salt diet going to retain water. Doesn't matter what it taste like. You want to taste me do you want to retain water?

If you have a high salt diet going to retain water. Doesn't matter what it taste like. You want to taste me do you want to retain water?

True I guess I’ll just have to see what happens I don’t believe I have a high salt diet but it’s definitely not out of my diet either

1.5-2 gallons a day works wonders. Also limit sodium. In the past I would use a lot of sodium laden things like Worcestershire sauce on my bland chicken etc to make it palatable. The problem was I soaked up water and held on to it. I’ve succumbed to my fate of bland foods and it’s helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom