napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just wondering how I should run this really need help

bromants

I am 27 and will not start until I'm 28 so in 6 months. I am going on my 4th cycle.
I am 5'8 200 and around 8 percent body fat. My first cycle was test and deca. Second was test and tren. My third was test p tren ace mast and winni. I liked the results.
I am wanting to start another cycle and have a strong pct. running 12 weeks

I was wondering if using test e for a cutting would work.
I want to include test please or e. Tren a or mast please, maybe both. Equipoise, but i have read up that eq should be taken at least 600 mg same for mast.
If I can do 12 weeks It would be something like
Test e 1-8 8-12 test p (300 - 400 mg ew)
1-12 Tren ace 300-400 or mast p 400-600
Eq p 1-12 600-800
Then I wasnt sure about adding winstrol liquid the last 4-6 weeks 5o mg ed 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg in afternoon
Hgh from start to finish 4-6 in every 5 days
Caber.25 Ed
Aromasin first week 1 mg ed then the following.5

Also I have read up some supplements to help with hair loss. Finasteride but you made videos over how it isn't the best option so what could I replace for it? I have noticed my hair thinning out..
Or dostinex

10,11,12,13 I would use hcg 500 2x a week
Pct would include 14-20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Mk-2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed

hgh for 12 weeks is worthless
bro... come on ....5 days on 2 off is just wrong
or are you saying you would pin 4-6 iu HGH in one pin every 5 days ?
No one could be that misinformed

Last edited:
You have a pretty good layout bro, but a few changes need made. Your pct is perfect. If you run eq, you need to go 16 weeks on it instead of 12 so if just run the cycle that long.

Your aromasin dose doesn't make sense. That looks more like arimadex dosing. Aromasin should be 12.5mg EOD just like its listed in pct...not .5-1mg ED

Yeah It was amirdex my apologies. How would I go about my dosage for everything for 16 weeks? And should I run tren and mast at the same time?

Should I do 6 months? Before and after my cycle? How may ius a day and Ed?
yes...6 months min. pinned ed...dosage depends on the quality of the HGH (pharma or generic) and what your goals are...
at your age whats the point of running HGH????

you really dont need hgh here but if you do run it... 3 ius if you have quality is always a great dose but you need to run it a minimum of 6 months but i would stay on it closer to a year... considering the cost especially... eq needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks but everything else looks good.. it looks like you did some good research on most but you are misinformed on hgh... thats your call... you can use it, im not saying you can't, but it may not be necessary... thats just up to you... i am definitely not opposed to hgh use in any way, its more so about being a bit younger and its not as effective because you have plenty already however as you near your 30's, it does start to drop so you should still see good benefits...

Alright thank you guys I appreciate it. Can I run test e instead of test p for a cutting cycle or no? Everyone says different but i know I'll get the best advice on here. And also what's better to help control dht levels so I can avoid hair damage?

of course you can... bro, that whole test prop being so much better for cutting is ridiculous... thats all estrogen control and nothing more...

Test e 1-12 400 mg ew
Test p 12-16 400 mg ew
Mast prop 1-16 600 mg ew
Eq prop 1-16 600 mg ew
Tren ace 1-16 400 mg ew
Dostinex. .5mg e3d
Winstrol 12-16 50 mg a day liquid
.25 caber ed 1-16
Arimedex 1 mg first week.5 ed 2-16
14,1516,17,hcg 500 iu 2x a week

Pct 18-22
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Mk-2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed

Alright thank you guys I appreciate it. Can I run test e instead of test p for a cutting cycle or no? Everyone says different but i know I'll get the best advice on here. And also what's better to help control dht levels so I can avoid hair damage?
You can run whatever test you want for cutting bro. The only thing different is the ester

Top Bottom