napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a warning to athletes

BraedenB

Hey all, just thought I'd share some information with you guys who compete in anything tested. Friend of mine who competes in powerlifting in Canada here took sarms in his off season just to try out. He ordered from a research company here in Canada and stopped taking the sarms 2 months out from his competition date and then took clomid for 4 weeks. Anyways, he ended up breaking some provincial records and mind you this guy was already strong as balls before sarms. He ended up getting drug tested, figuring hey I've been off sarms for a couple months it should've cleared, wrong! He got an email stating he failed his drug tests and the email stated what was in his system which included his sarms stack and the clomid. My point being is that these obviously have a pretty long detection time and I wouldn't advise anybody take sarms when competing in a tested league. stay 100% natty or just compete in non tested.

Hey all, just thought I'd share some information with you guys who compete in anything tested. Friend of mine who competes in powerlifting in Canada here took sarms in his off season just to try out. He ordered from a research company here in Canada and stopped taking the sarms 2 months out from his competition date and then took clomid for 4 weeks. Anyways, he ended up breaking some provincial records and mind you this guy was already strong as balls before sarms. He ended up getting drug tested, figuring hey I've been off sarms for a couple months it should've cleared, wrong! He got an email stating he failed his drug tests and the email stated what was in his system which included his sarms stack and the clomid. My point being is that these obviously have a pretty long detection time and I wouldn't advise anybody take sarms when competing in a tested league. stay 100% natty or just compete in non tested.

Hats good to know bro. That's why I don't get involved too much in telling people when is safe to stop when t comes to detection times. You just never know. Was he sure that what he had were legit sarms?

Hats good to know bro. That's why I don't get involved too much in telling people when is safe to stop when t comes to detection times. You just never know. Was he sure that what he had were legit sarms?

Goes to show you no one really knows sh!t about SARMS. Its a lot of bro science.

Ya pretty sure they were legit sarms. Email stated which banned substances were detected and the sarms he was on were on the list

Goes to show you no one really knows sh!t about SARMS. Its a lot of bro science.
Wtf are you talking about bro? Steroids have been around since the 50s and people can't even get detection times right on those. Pros get popped all the time.

Detection times and metabolites have dick to do with knowledge of the compounds and how they work. Don't troll this thread.

Last edited:
Best to just play it safe and smart, ufc fighters have such strict rules and are getting banned all the time, if you're in a tested league just don't fuck with it. But then again it's tough because people who do compete might wanna try a few sarms but then you're gonna be facing off against guys who are probably juiced to the gills... Either go big or stay natty I guess if you're competing.

Best to just play it safe and smart, ufc fighters have such strict rules and are getting banned all the time, if you're in a tested league just don't fuck with it. But then again it's tough because people who do compete might wanna try a few sarms but then you're gonna be facing off against guys who are probably juiced to the gills... Either go big or stay natty I guess if you're competing.
Yep.
Look what happened to Lesnar. Busted for fucking clomid. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lesnar was definitely on a slew of stuff. I just find it funny that he doesn't get busted for AAS per se, but fucking clomid. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't know if Canada powerlifting has options for open and tested competitions. But if you're in a sport that offers both, just compete in the appropriate one. If you want a trophy so bad, they do sell them online...

Top Bottom