napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just started priopionate +anadrol any suggestions

Please provide full stats and goals. Anadrol is not recommended for beginners or first cycles.

drop the anadrol , make sure you have aromasin or arimidex, inject 100 mg eod for 8-10 weeks, run a propper pct

Ok I didn't know that anadrol is bad for first cycle ...arimidex is that for pct?

bro, please stop all of this now... you have less than zero clue what you are doing.. please, stop... your first post said enough with you giving absolutely no info, you dont know what a proper pct is, you dont realize what anadrol even is.. just please, stop before you start or its going to be very very messy for you

I'm just gonna tell you this right now, I'm fairly new to this too. I've used a lot of stuff in a short amount of time. I've hit a lot of the highs on "harsh" stuff: Tren, Halo, Anadrol, Deca. Anadrol by far has been the harshest on my body. So I really don't suggest you mess with it. If you wanna be smart and go for the marathon, go 300 or 350 test. That's it. If you want to be aggressive and feel like you're being a little crazy, go 500. The more conservative voices are gonna say 500 is not necessary, not necessary first time out especially. But like, if that's where your head is at "I wanna go big", just hit 500 test. You won't be disappointed and you'll do it right. Get comprehensive metabolic panel before and after.

It's obvious you need some more research before you do anything bud. What is your full stats and goals?

Test only cycles are nothing to be snubbed. If your work ethic is good and diet is in check, then what you can get out of it will truly impress you. Test C 300 is my go to and I've been lifting consistently for years. Think long term!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom