Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Just saw this...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    307

    Just saw this...

    Hey it's a good thing the FDA is watching out for us....https://www.stack3d.com/2017/10/fda-sarms-warning.html

    Apparently the FDA is now warning about sarms use and their deadly side effects

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    LOLLL at some of the things they said that are completely untrue... however they do have a point when they are marketed as supplements and not being approved by the fda and THATS what we have always warned about in terms of them not being sold as research products so that part is accurate
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Hey it's a good thing the FDA is watching out for us....https://www.stack3d.com/2017/10/fda-sarms-warning.html

    Apparently the FDA is now warning about sarms use and their deadly side effects

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    FDA is a division of the government. That says enough on its own lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli


  4. #4
    Senior Member Zeigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    UNDER YOUR BED
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    FDA is a division of the government. That says enough on its own lol

    fuck GOV got their dick into everthing special shit they know nothing about ....

  5. #5
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    307
    Like I told the 44 earlier... i live thus country as much as the next guy but damn some of the shit these agencies come up with

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,897
    Lol... Fake News. Couldn’t help it lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Like I told the 44 earlier... i live thus country as much as the next guy but damn some of the shit these agencies come up with

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    if they are not benefiting from it then NOONE should right? they have to have their fucking hands in everything... just like all us working for people that want to have 500 fucking kids and never work and take our money etc... its all fucking bull shit
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli


  8. #8
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    if they are not benefiting from it then NOONE should right? they have to have their fucking hands in everything... just like all us working for people that want to have 500 fucking kids and never work and take our money etc... its all fucking bull shit
    Man I could not agree more. I really hate how people are just so lazy and live off the rest of us. Really bugs me... and this ain't the tren talking hahahaha

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Man I could not agree more. I really hate how people are just so lazy and live off the rest of us. Really bugs me... and this ain't the tren talking hahahaha

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    me either bro... its NOT the tren talking, i've always said this... i bought a house in vegas several years ago and our neighbors, and this is not an exaggeration, had 14 adopted kids and this was in a high end neighborhood and were renting the house next door and the mom was a NASTY disgusting whore that did NOTHING but fuck and sleep... and get paid by people like me, working and paying fucking taxes... seriously... thats what its come to and then the government having to have their hand in EVERYTHING or its not legal...
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli


  10. #10
    Senior Member Apsmith4992's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    me either bro... its NOT the tren talking, i've always said this... i bought a house in vegas several years ago and our neighbors, and this is not an exaggeration, had 14 adopted kids and this was in a high end neighborhood and were renting the house next door and the mom was a NASTY disgusting whore that did NOTHING but fuck and sleep... and get paid by people like me, working and paying fucking taxes... seriously... thats what its come to and then the government having to have their hand in EVERYTHING or its not legal...
    Like that's the worst part about it bro... shit like that. Fostering and adopting kids is a great thing but then these fucks turn it into a paycheck that comes from us. Just makes me sick sometimes thinking about it. And then to put guys like most on this forum down for steering people away from aas and other shit because they aren't ready is also complete b.s.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •