napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just ordered another bottle of Robo Primo

JackSteel

Banned
I may do a higher dose this time. I like running it at low “trt” type doses (100-200), but I have a little time to focus for the next couple of months so I may bump it up. Nowhere near typical recommended doses but if you don’t know me, I respond very well to low doses of any AAS. So I’m thinking 400-500 perhaps.
This would be on top of about 250mg of EQ a week and typically 150-200mg of test.

I’ve quit taking adderall finally. I got as low as 183lbs and I was just wiped out. I stopped and ime now 207 on the scale again. I don’t know what that weight is attributed to but I have starting adding more AAS since I stopped and one of those was tren ace and tren enanthate ( both small doses) and But I’ve also been eating salt like nobodies business lately. Smoking more herbs [emoji51] so my appetite is big. Also swimming a lot lately which by the way is a fantastic pump.

Anyway, I wanted throw that out there. Robo Primo is great so I’m excited and ready to feel better as primo tends to do.

Hello Mr Steel. Will be watching. I plan to run Robo Primo at 800mg per week for my next spring cycle. Kill it...,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom