esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Just a newbie looking for advice

  1. #1

    Post Just a newbie looking for advice

    I'm 30 years old, 6"0, 181lbs 15%bf, very active. I'm really looking for gains and have now ended up here in my search. I've researched allot of this and want to do my first cycle but I have no idea what to start with.
    Please share with me your wisdom o' great aesthetic minds.

  2. #2
    Very active??? How long have you been training as in lifting weights too build muscle or whatever sport your looking too enhance yourself in

    Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

  3. #3
    I've been weight training off and on for about 7 years now, I go to the gym 5-6 times in the week and the last 2 years I've also been gettiny cardiovascular strength in check, before I could barely run a mile, now I'll run around 12 - 16 miles a week.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,141
    On & off isn't going to get it done. You need to be all in for many years before considering AAS.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmus_Jaxon_Flaxon-Waxon View Post
    I'm 30 years old, 6"0, 181lbs 15%bf, very active. I'm really looking for gains and have now ended up here in my search. I've researched allot of this and want to do my first cycle but I have no idea what to start with.
    Please share with me your wisdom o' great aesthetic minds.
    What's your diet look like bro? What exactly are your goals?

  6. #6
    what are your goals from the cycle and have you done any research on this on your own? what is your planned pct etc??

  7. #7
    Breakfast (always) : 2 cups egg whites 1 scoop protein
    I'll basically a snack of 1/2 cup - 1 cup of egg whites every 2 hours till 4:00pm with a shake at noon.
    Dinner (6:00): Chicken breast with sweet potato 2 scoop protein.
    __________________________________________________ _______

    |
    That's what a normal day for me looks like. My goal is just to gain some more mass, look better you know. And also I have done lots of research on the effects and like pros/cons but that's really it. I'm always looking for more information, that's why I've come here.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmus_Jaxon_Flaxon-Waxon View Post
    Breakfast (always) : 2 cups egg whites 1 scoop protein
    I'll basically a snack of 1/2 cup - 1 cup of egg whites every 2 hours till 4:00pm with a shake at noon.
    Dinner (6:00): Chicken breast with sweet potato 2 scoop protein.
    __________________________________________________ _______

    |
    That's what a normal day for me looks like. My goal is just to gain some more mass, look better you know. And also I have done lots of research on the effects and like pros/cons but that's really it. I'm always looking for more information, that's why I've come here.
    okay, your first cycle is always test only and im going to add a sarm to this as well to really solidify the stack... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

    https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

    https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

    https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=133

    1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

    pct 15-18


    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

  9. #9
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,141
    I love egg whites more than any1...but I find it hard to believe anyone can gain anything on what you're eating.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    I love egg whites more than any1...but I find it hard to believe anyone can gain anything on what you're eating.
    thats because its impossible! i eat literally 20 egg whites a day and thats just a small portion of everything else i eat and you know im not a big eater...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •