esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a newbie looking for advice

Post Just a newbie looking for advice

I'm 30 years old, 6"0, 181lbs 15%bf, very active. I'm really looking for gains and have now ended up here in my search. I've researched allot of this and want to do my first cycle but I have no idea what to start with.
    Please share with me your wisdom o' great aesthetic minds.

Very active??? How long have you been training as in lifting weights too build muscle or whatever sport your looking too enhance yourself in

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

I've been weight training off and on for about 7 years now, I go to the gym 5-6 times in the week and the last 2 years I've also been gettiny cardiovascular strength in check, before I could barely run a mile, now I'll run around 12 - 16 miles a week.

On & off isn't going to get it done. You need to be all in for many years before considering AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmus_Jaxon_Flaxon-Waxon View Post
    I'm 30 years old, 6"0, 181lbs 15%bf, very active. I'm really looking for gains and have now ended up here in my search. I've researched allot of this and want to do my first cycle but I have no idea what to start with.
    Please share with me your wisdom o' great aesthetic minds.
    What's your diet look like bro? What exactly are your goals?

what are your goals from the cycle and have you done any research on this on your own? what is your planned pct etc??

Breakfast (always) : 2 cups egg whites 1 scoop protein
    I'll basically a snack of 1/2 cup - 1 cup of egg whites every 2 hours till 4:00pm with a shake at noon.
    Dinner (6:00): Chicken breast with sweet potato 2 scoop protein.
    __________________________________________________ _______

|
    That's what a normal day for me looks like. My goal is just to gain some more mass, look better you know. And also I have done lots of research on the effects and like pros/cons but that's really it. I'm always looking for more information, that's why I've come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmus_Jaxon_Flaxon-Waxon View Post
    Breakfast (always) : 2 cups egg whites 1 scoop protein
    I'll basically a snack of 1/2 cup - 1 cup of egg whites every 2 hours till 4:00pm with a shake at noon.
    Dinner (6:00): Chicken breast with sweet potato 2 scoop protein.
    __________________________________________________ _______

|
    That's what a normal day for me looks like. My goal is just to gain some more mass, look better you know. And also I have done lots of research on the effects and like pros/cons but that's really it. I'm always looking for more information, that's why I've come here.
    okay, your first cycle is always test only and im going to add a sarm to this as well to really solidify the stack... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
    1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    mk-2866 25 mg day
    gw-501516 20 mg day

I love egg whites more than any1...but I find it hard to believe anyone can gain anything on what you're eating.

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    I love egg whites more than any1...but I find it hard to believe anyone can gain anything on what you're eating.
    thats because its impossible! i eat literally 20 egg whites a day and thats just a small portion of everything else i eat and you know im not a big eater...