napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a newbie looking for advice

Xmus_Jaxon_Flaxon-Waxon

I'm 30 years old, 6"0, 181lbs 15%bf, very active. I'm really looking for gains and have now ended up here in my search. I've researched allot of this and want to do my first cycle but I have no idea what to start with.
Please share with me your wisdom o' great aesthetic minds.

Very active??? How long have you been training as in lifting weights too build muscle or whatever sport your looking too enhance yourself in

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I've been weight training off and on for about 7 years now, I go to the gym 5-6 times in the week and the last 2 years I've also been gettiny cardiovascular strength in check, before I could barely run a mile, now I'll run around 12 - 16 miles a week.

On & off isn't going to get it done. You need to be all in for many years before considering AAS.

I'm 30 years old, 6"0, 181lbs 15%bf, very active. I'm really looking for gains and have now ended up here in my search. I've researched allot of this and want to do my first cycle but I have no idea what to start with.
Please share with me your wisdom o' great aesthetic minds.
What's your diet look like bro? What exactly are your goals?

what are your goals from the cycle and have you done any research on this on your own? what is your planned pct etc??

Breakfast (always) : 2 cups egg whites 1 scoop protein
I'll basically a snack of 1/2 cup - 1 cup of egg whites every 2 hours till 4:00pm with a shake at noon.
Dinner (6:00): Chicken breast with sweet potato 2 scoop protein.

|
That's what a normal day for me looks like. My goal is just to gain some more mass, look better you know. And also I have done lots of research on the effects and like pros/cons but that's really it. I'm always looking for more information, that's why I've come here.

Breakfast (always) : 2 cups egg whites 1 scoop protein
I'll basically a snack of 1/2 cup - 1 cup of egg whites every 2 hours till 4:00pm with a shake at noon.
Dinner (6:00): Chicken breast with sweet potato 2 scoop protein.

|
That's what a normal day for me looks like. My goal is just to gain some more mass, look better you know. And also I have done lots of research on the effects and like pros/cons but that's really it. I'm always looking for more information, that's why I've come here.
okay, your first cycle is always test only and im going to add a sarm to this as well to really solidify the stack... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I love egg whites more than any1...but I find it hard to believe anyone can gain anything on what you're eating.

I love egg whites more than any1...but I find it hard to believe anyone can gain anything on what you're eating.
thats because its impossible! i eat literally 20 egg whites a day and thats just a small portion of everything else i eat and you know im not a big eater...

Alright guy's, thanks for the information, I'll start eating allot more (I hate eating) and do a touch more research before truly commiting to this.
you have to eat to live brother LOL... i dont know anyone that "hates" to eat but if you are going to use ped's, its IMPERATIVE to eat enough, well, its IMPERATIVE to eat enough regardless... otherwise you are just hurting yourself...

Xmus it would benefit you to start actually tracking your food each day. Get one of those free apps and start plugging shit in, if you eat what you are saying, your getting like... under 1000 calories at approx. maybe 120g of protein and like 35 grams of carbs from the sweet potato. I don't see anything that would provide any real fat at all?

I just see protein powder, chicken at 4oz I would bet, and egg whites.

I might be missing something but this is definitely an issue.
i agree completely... tracking food is imperative and diet is NOT easy whatsoever... some of us live it so we expect everyone to know how to do it but thats not the case for everyone... get an app brother and you can plug in all your food and track it daily...

Top Bottom