napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just an interesting perspective

Joe S.

I was watching a video the other day from Phil Heath and I never looked at it the way he described it, more geared to someone running a cycle of some sort but even if not.

I put myself in this category because it's how my body reacts best, I Kill each body part once a week, heal, recover, kill again the following week.

When we do it this way... In a 12 week cycle that is only 12 chest workouts, 12 bicep workouts, 12 tricep work outs, etc. etc. etc.

That's it just 12!!! Even if you do a part twice a week it's only 24 times.. doesn't seem like much at all when you look at it that way..

So moral of the story make every frigging work out the best damn possible workouts you can, the numbers are limited.

Well said. I know we all have our days where it's just not there, but you absolutely must kill it in there as much as possible if you want to progress. You should always look to get the most out of every workout

That's only 52 workouts per year hah! Imagine that a whole fucking year only 52 workouts per body part haha that don't sound like that much

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I know it doesn't look like much, but if you consider the fact that you grow in the kitchen and while recovering those body parts, and not while training it and breaking it down in the gym... You realize that you are growing and progressing most of the time. Just make those workouts count! That's what's important

Top Bottom