napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just got done with Blackstone labs Mehta quad/19 nor andro

will20

I’m wondering what would be better the stack I was going to get from Olympus labs which would be super 4 elite andro, 19 nor andro and super epi elite so their andro line or go sarms and try s4 and some other products I don’t know a lot about sarms please let me know what you think looking to buy! I play rugby and weight 185 I’m almost done with my pro hormone cycle which was black stone labs Mehta quad and 19 nor andro two bottles each, please help me you know what you’re talking about! Maybe looking to the s4 and two others for gaining some size/dryness and vascularity

I’m wondering what would be better the stack I was going to get from Olympus labs which would be super 4 elite andro, 19 nor andro and super epi elite so their andro line or go sarms and try s4 and some other products I don’t know a lot about sarms please let me know what you think looking to buy! I play rugby and weight 185 I’m almost done with my pro hormone cycle which was black stone labs Mehta quad and 19 nor andro two bottles each, please help me you know what you’re talking about! Maybe looking to the s4 and two others for gaining some size/dryness and vascularity
im not even going to get into companies because im tired of helping people out and then having others make comments when i tell them about certain foul companies so thats something you are going to just have to take a risk on... if you are asking me if i would use them, no i would not, not if you gave it to me free but thats up to you and im not getting into it any further than that... i will tell you this... andro products are a joke in the body building community... they are pretty much worthless... sarms clearly are worth it if you have a quality product but andro, major joke...

Any prohormones left on the market today are just not worth it in my opinion. They offer little benefit and can have some bad sides as well. Andros are defnitely a waste of money. I would stick with sarms

Any prohormones left on the market today are just not worth it in my opinion. They offer little benefit and can have some bad sides as well. Andros are defnitely a waste of money. I would stick with sarms

Totally agree. Prohormones are still being hyped shamelessly though.

Totally agree. Prohormones are still being hyped shamelessly though.
they definitely are man and at least several years ago they actually did something but there are no ingredients left to use that are worth a shit and if they ever do come up with something, it wont last...

Top Bottom