napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

just getting started on my first sarms cycle

reddread

good morning , im 51 serious bodybuilder training seriously for the past 6 years and also in my younger years, my supplements include creatine, protein, aminos, animal pak multi, my nutrition is on point as well as my sleeping, im very serious about what i do. have progressively made consistent gains, but now im bringing it to a higher level with sarms, the stack i ordered is lgd 4033, mk 2866 and also mk677 and im trying to understand how to dose and times my intake. im up at 6 00 am for my first meal. any help is greatly appreciated

Welcome to AR. Nice stack you're running there! I would take the Mk677 in the am and LGD in the morning as well. I believe 2866 can be taken whenever.

Welcome to AR my friend. Take them all in the morning, it just makes it easy to remember. Otherwise like Testdude said, Ostarine doesn't matter when you take it.

good morning , im 51 serious bodybuilder training seriously for the past 6 years and also in my younger years, my supplements include creatine, protein, aminos, animal pak multi, my nutrition is on point as well as my sleeping, im very serious about what i do. have progressively made consistent gains, but now im bringing it to a higher level with sarms, the stack i ordered is lgd 4033, mk 2866 and also mk677 and im trying to understand how to dose and times my intake. im up at 6 00 am for my first meal. any help is greatly appreciated

More than happy to help you with that bro. Here is the dosing and times

MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

More than happy to help you with that bro. Here is the dosing and times

MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
LGD 10mg per day dosed once in the AM
MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

thank you very much for info. also does it matter if its on empty or full stomach? and can i take them together ? or spread them out in time. i was thinking mk677 first thing at 6 00 then maybe lgd at 8 00 and the mk2866 after that. what do you think ? thanks again

One of the more experienced members may have to confirm. But the half life on those products are really long so dosing them separately won't make much of a difference other than making it unnecessarily more complicated.

Not sure about the full or empty stomach. I personally take them on an empty stomach so it hits my system with full force. But the bio-availability is pretty high on PE's stuff so I wouldn't think that it would matter much either way. Rickrock or Dylan would definitely be able to give you a full explanation on that.

im trying to find the best way to measure the sarms or the best way to get the proper amount. any advice what i should use ? and usually everything is in ml so how do i know how much ml is equal to 25mg or 10mg ??? im confused. it comes with a dropper but the dropper has ml also.,,,, please help,,, thanks

im trying to find the best way to measure the sarms or the best way to get the proper amount. any advice what i should use ? and usually everything is in ml so how do i know how much ml is equal to 25mg or 10mg ??? im confused. it comes with a dropper but the dropper has ml also.,,,, please help,,, thanks

NP man, so on the bottle it'll read how many mg are in 1 ml. So your LGD-4033 should say 10mg/ml, that means you need to take 1ml to get 10mg. With MK-677 you take 1ml as well since there is 25mg in 1ml. For your MK-2866, that's 50mg/ml so you want to take 1/2ml to get your 25mg. Also give your bottle a good shake before dosing. Hope that helps.

thank you very much for info. also does it matter if its on empty or full stomach? and can i take them together ? or spread them out in time. i was thinking mk677 first thing at 6 00 then maybe lgd at 8 00 and the mk2866 after that. what do you think ? thanks again

I would just take them all together bro. No reason to space them out. Also it doesn't really matter if taken on an empty stomach or not. Some people get stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach but it's rare

The concentration is listed right on the bottle at how many mg per ml each compound is. You can figure your dosing very easily based off of that. 1ml of liquid would equal the concentration listed on the label

NP man, so on the bottle it'll read how many mg are in 1 ml. So your LGD-4033 should say 10mg/ml, that means you need to take 1ml to get 10mg. With MK-677 you take 1ml as well since there is 25mg in 1ml. For your MK-2866, that's 50mg/ml so you want to take 1/2ml to get your 25mg. Also give your bottle a good shake before dosing. Hope that helps.

thank you my mk2866 says 30ml 50mg/ml how much ml should i measure to get 25mg my lgd 4033 says 30ml 10mg/ml how much ml to get 10mg and lastlymy nutrobal says 30ml 25mg/ml how much ml is that to get 25mg. sorry to bother you with the math but i just want to get it right. thank you very much and happy new year

The concentration is listed right on the bottle at how many mg per ml each compound is. You can figure your dosing very easily based off of that. 1ml of liquid would equal the concentration listed on the label

thank you for your help but not sure i got it right and i really want to make sure i got the dosing right. my lgd 4033 bottle says 10mg/ml @30ml i need to dose 10mg how much ml is that in ml ? my mk 2866 bottle says 50mg/ml@30ml i need 25mg how much ml? and lastly my mk677 says 25mgs/ml@30ml i also need to get 25mgs a day what is the ml for this ? sorry to ask so much but i need to be sure , thanks again and have a blessed new year

thank you for your help but not sure i got it right and i really want to make sure i got the dosing right. my lgd 4033 bottle says 10mg/ml @30ml i need to dose 10mg how much ml is that in ml ? my mk 2866 bottle says 50mg/ml@30ml i need 25mg how much ml? and lastly my mk677 says 25mgs/ml@30ml i also need to get 25mgs a day what is the ml for this ? sorry to ask so much but i need to be sure , thanks again and have a blessed new year

Lgd is 10mg per ml. So to get 10mg you take one whole ml.
Mk-2866 is 50mg per ml. So 0.5ml is 25 mg.
Mk-677 is 25mg per ml. So 1ml is 25mg.
If you have Pure Essence then it is clearly marked and easy to draw up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30ml is the amount of total liquid in the whole bottle bro. Don't worry about that number. So there are 30 doses of 1ml.....get it?

10mg/ml for LGD means you,take 1ml and have 10mg

Goes the same for every other compound as well. Obviously if you need 25mg of MK-2866 and it is 50mg/ml you need to take 0.5ml to get 25mg.

It's very basic math, but I understand it can get confusing for some people

thank you this is my first and its not pure essence, but i will go with pure essence next time, where can i find pure essence selection ?

thank you for your patience i got it now.... many thanks, and where can i see pure essence selection ?

No problem bro. What sarms do you have?

I would STRONGLY suggest pure essence for your future purchases. It's a gamble with a lot of other companies out there. However, pure essence is as good as it gets in quality. It's the best you'll find anywhere

All of their products can be found at www.pureessenceresearch.com

yes i wil but if i started a cycle with nutrobal from another sarms company after my first month finish could i get another bottle from a different supplier like PE without affecting my cycle or should i continue from the same company, it should be ok to switch because its basically the same compound right? the sarms i got were from sarms1

Top Bottom