napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just found these insulin needles any idea how to read?

BigJay23

Just found these guys not too sure how to read for hcg injection, a little different from the regular ones I'm used to
Any input would be great guys
Thanks
0b744fd008b7ef2b07833a0b68d1b65e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind. Depending on how much bac water you mix you hcg will determine how much you draw into the syringe based on your hcg dosage

100 units water in powder wait till dissolve
Then 10 unit injections

it looks like yours is only graded in mls or cc's. I guess you are used to the ones that have both iu's and cc's. If you ever took note, the units are the same on those pins. The .1cc is also 1 iu. So just look at what you have and say each .1cc is 1 iu.

Im not buying that it depends on how much bac water you cut the powder with.

If you have a 5000 iu vial of hcg and you mix 5 ml or 5cc's (same thing) of bac water
then each ml is 1000 iu

but if you have 5000 iu vial and mix only 1 ml of bac water, then 1 ml would be 5000 iu.
Big difference here and you are filling the syringe to the same amount.

Oh I love these....
These are the syringes that cause stupid people to almost die lol. People think like that .5 number is what you draw yo for 5iu of insulin....
I've heard of and seen numerous people do it lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Doctors prescribe HCG in 5000 or 11000iu bottles. Just like insulin. My scrip called for 350iu's twice a week, I bumped it to 500 iu's twice per week. So that equates to .5ml per shot.

Gunna run 500ius a day bro

so that's half that syringes total a shot, fyi 500iu a day is overkill, studies show 400iu every other day achieves maximum stimulation of the leydig cells in your testes, 500iu a day is a good way to desensitize the effect quickly

I'm hearing the most efficient dosage is 500ius every day for 10 days straight

Anyone here have any feedback for any of our sources for hcg? Im looking to get some

Doctors prescribe HCG in 5000 or 11000iu bottles. Just like insulin. My scrip called for 350iu's twice a week, I bumped it to 500 iu's twice per week. So that equates to .5ml per shot.

Why do you have a prescription for HCG. I hope not to get your test levels up.

Top Bottom