napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a few basic questions/new

Randolfe

Just started a cycle for the first time of LGD-4033 on the 20/04/18 when should I start to possibly see some results? Also, I am interested in possibly starting a cycle of S-4 which I've come to understand is a great combo.
Is it too late to start the S-4 at this point? Another question is that I've seen a lot of people complaining about buying garbage sarms. Would there be a reputable company you would recommend? Currently using a company here in Australia
Called Elite Sarms and OZ Gains due to them being here. And not that I'm asking you legal advice but what are your thoughts on buying and having product sent to Australia?

Thanks.

The Sarms on this site are legit and I use enhanced athlete and have had nothing but good experiences with them. I would wait about 3 weeks to really notice anything although I am a fast responder I usually notice a difference within 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks. I don't think it would n to late long as
U started right away

No worries. Also have been eating really well and haven't had a beer in a week which we Aussies love! Will be attending a dinner where wine and beer will be served. I personly don't feel that beer nor wine would affect my cycle.
Any thoughts? Also will check out enhanced athlete.
Website?

No not at all I mean alcohol isn't the best in terms of nutrition but I was never one to belive that one needs to cut out alcohol completely to make Gainz. I enjoy a beer and a few drinks on occasion no problem. Yes check them out look up some reviews doesn't hurt to get as much information as u can before u make a decision on what to put in your body

Top Bottom