napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just did vit c and b1 Im... hurting like crzy

I've never used them, so I don't know the PIP associated with taking them. Try slowing the injection down

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeh like the title says, just vitamins but man it hurts so bad. Am i gonna be ok?

B-12 shouldn't pip at all.You did clean the septa, and swabbed your injection spot right? As for C there is no reason to inject it. It can be taken orally but B-12 has problems orally. If the Vit C was not buffered for human use then you injected acid and yes it hurts. Shoot the the rest in your mouth and stick with injecting the b12

I've used B12 for some time now with no PIP at all!! I have no experince with Vit C what so ever.

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

B-12 shouldn't pip at all.You did clean the septa, and swabbed your injection spot right? As for C there is no reason to inject it. It can be taken orally but B-12 has problems orally. If the Vit C was not buffered for human use then you injected acid and yes it hurts. Shoot the the rest in your mouth and stick with injecting the b12

yeh man everything was cleaned. it was the vit c from horseprerace so yeh... i put them both in a syringe 3cc total. the most i'd ever done on test was 2ml, so i'm sure that and the vit c burning was the problem. i seriously thought my arm was going to fall off, i drove to the er and sat outside just in case haha. lesson learned

yeh man everything was cleaned. it was the vit c from horseprerace so yeh... i put them both in a syringe 3cc total. the most i'd ever done on test was 2ml, so i'm sure that and the vit c burning was the problem. i seriously thought my arm was going to fall off, i drove to the er and sat outside just in case haha. lesson learned

Animal grade is just liquid ascorbic acid. It doesn't bother them one bit. Humans not so good. Your b12 should be fine.

Top Bottom