napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Completed First Cycle

Ches

Looking for some advice. Just finished my first 12 week cycle of test c 300mg per week w/arimidex and two weeks finished of with 1000 hcg/week. With all the injections done I am now starting my nolvadex and clomid now two weeks out and am not going back to TRT, don’t think I needed it in the first place and want to see my labs natural. I saw some very good pumps, picked up some power on the bench, tightened up the musculature around my shoulder after surgery (still hurts though), leaned up a lot got a little veiny for a guy that has never been - nothing super dramatic, but it went very well, very clean. Could have done better in the diet part, but worked out very hard. I am 5’8” 205 and pretty lean now. I would like to keep the added strength and get maybe a little leaner the next time around. Any advice for the novice user who has learned a lot from all of you already. Have an RX for hgh I have not filled yet in an attempt to heal shoulder and some nandrolone I have not opened as well as some left over test c. Thank you in advance for your patience with my lack of experience. I am trying to be very smart about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 49 years old and just started meds this year for first time

You have script, so it sounds like you were placed on TRT by a doctor for a reason. I'm confused as to why it wasn't needed in the first place. Did you go through a clinic?

Wesley, the trt labs were borderline and with my presentation of symptoms the urologist started at 100mgs per week to se if it helped with energy focus, libido etc - I am not sure test was my problem because I felt little difference / improvement . That was separate from what I did with the cycle.

How long were you on trt? That's going to determine the likelihood of recovery and what you need to run for PCT

Wesley, the trt labs were borderline and with my presentation of symptoms the urologist started at 100mgs per week to se if it helped with energy focus, libido etc - I am not sure test was my problem because I felt little difference / improvement . That was separate from what I did with the cycle.

Still not helping brother. How long were you on TRT before you decided to blast?

6 months 100mg/week TRT

Ideally, you should have stuck to your TRT for at least a year before attempting a blast. However, what's done is done. I had been on TRT for 11 years before I did my first blast. As Rick mentioned, there is a protocol to come off TRT, but there are no guarantees whether or not it will bring you back to your pre TRT levels. I don't feel comfortable providing you with the protocol, perhaps Rick or Dylan will post...

Wesley, thank you for your response. Appreciate it

I am good on the PCT protocol, there are a lot online and I found Dylan’s to be consistent with everything I found and recommendations for PCT in what you have been taking for how long. Guess I am not sure where to go from PCT or a second cycle. I will get labs and see if I have returned to the test baseline prior to the 6 months of TRT. Interested in continuing to enhance my performance and heal this shoulder as well. I was looking to hgh in conjunction with a nandrolone / test combination, but am going to take a break before that and maintain gains with nothing on board after pct for a bit.

Top Bottom