napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Judge my cycle please

Derek.h

hello guys, so I've been offered a cycle by a friend to run for 2 months or so and i would like to know what you guys think of what he's offering me to take, wether its a good cycle that i could build quality muscle with or is he trying to be a wise guy. I've seen dylan's videos on each roid and I've done some research on how reliable they are but I'd like to know if this is a cycle people would run themselves or not. so what he's told me is that i will have to run sustanon 250mg along with dianabol for a month, then sustanon along with winstrol for another month. post cycle he's offered to give me nolvadex 20mg, clomid 50mg and HCG.
I'd appreciate any genuine informational answers, thanks guys!

If this is your first cycle, and based on this question it certainly sounds like it is, I would have to say it's not a good cycle for you. Post your full stats: age, height, weight, bf% amount of time training, diet, previous aas cycles, goals, etc...

im 22, 180cm, 90kg, around 15%bf, been training for around 4-5 years. i eat mostly healthy foods with a one or two treats a week. this would indeed be my first cycle, and my goal is to gain some size (no set goal weight).

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

im 22, 180cm, 90kg, around 15%bf, been training for around 4-5 years. i eat mostly healthy foods with a one or two treats a week. this would indeed be my first cycle, and my goal is to gain some size (no set goal weight).

Dude, at 22 years of age and just under 180lbs. there's no reason in the world why you shouldn't be tearing shit up in the gym and putting on more size naturally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks Dylan, I was hesitating to go for it because I've got a few more years of development to go through, i was just curious if the stack could work or not.
unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

thanks Dylan, I was hesitating to go for it because I've got a few more years of development to go through, i was just curious if the stack could work or not.
no sense in even discussing it bro... you need to wait HOWEVER you COULD use sarms at this point..

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

90kg is closer to 200lbs. I've trained for quiet a few years and always hesitated to take anything but protein and other common sups, but i was intrigued if the stack could work without fucking me up.
Dude, at 22 years of age and just under 180lbs. there's no reason in the world why you shouldn't be tearing shit up in the gym and putting on more size naturally

90kg is closer to 200lbs. I've trained for quiet a few years and always hesitated to take anything but protein and other common sups, but i was intrigued if the stack could work without fucking me up.

It's not a risk worth taking at your age bro. You need to wait a few more years. If you want enhancement I suggest looking into sarms for the time being

Yes it is, my bad I converted 80kg for some reason. But that's even better yet! Wait another four years before jumping on anabolics or go the SARMs route, believe me you'll be thanking us later on

Yes it is, my bad I converted 80kg for some reason. But that's even better yet! Wait another four years before jumping on anabolics or go the SARMs route, believe me you'll be thanking us later on

Totally agree with WS. You've got all the time in the world bro, as Dylan so often says it's a marathon not a sprint.

Your too young man. Hit some sarms and glutamine and BCAA then look at the gear in your 30s. Your nuts and the rest of your body will probably thank you for it.

Top Bottom