napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jtfit76 Transformation Contest

jtfit76

Well here's my start for the contest. I'm excited to be able to do this with you all. While winning would be epic I feel I will win either way. It never hurts to be pushed a little more for a better you!

220lbs
BF 14% +\-
40yo
6'3"

Here's the cycle. Robo gear!

1-14 test cyp 400 mg week
1-14 deca 350-400 mg week
1-14 primo 600-800 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 caber .5 mg e3d
6-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
6-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
10-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 17-20

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Reason for starting sarms mid way is $. Life happened (car issue) and can't do whole cycle. So my thinking was since it takes a few weeks for the Deca to permeate it would be best to start then? But could be wrong. I'll probably be asking Qs throughout this for advice on goals.

My daily meals will consist of chicken cod rice potatoes veggies in no particular order or mix, just what I got that morning. I cook my meals in the morning every day. Lots of water.

Workouts:
Monday. Legs cardio
Tuesday. Chest & Bis
Wednesday. Shoulders cardio
Thursday. Back & Tris
Friday. Open day (whatever I feel needs more) and cardio

e3cae5bf8beece2929665b404681d651.jpg

ff15ab9d5a9ef51d5a5abf0c7281e9a7.jpg

50e6bd2e2055562ab1e36a73187d7500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kill this shit bro!! It nothing but hard work, consistency and sacrifice. Following along for some gainzzzzzzz.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

My 1 week update. Weight is up 2 lbs. I wasn't able to test BF today but I feel like I'm losing. Lol. These pics kinda tell the story.

Diets been pretty good. All week has been the same meals.
Meal1 is a bomb shake. 1 cup chocolate liquid muscle eggs with 1 cup raw oats 1 scoop whey protein & PB2. Meal 2 cod rice peas. Meal3 1 chicken breast rice peas meal4 same as 3. Gym after work then a whey shake. Meal5 scrambled eggs oatmeal. Meal6 is usually a whey shake and a slice of toast with PB.

9625100f3104e58e37149a66abd76811.jpg
121d3bc6f1ad698efcd6b1c402dd0a66.jpg
789f0571603a85d559a440f27ff39c41.jpg

a lot of guys feel the same way about doing blood work

the thing is...a lot of guys have a very unrealistic view iof their bf...a dexa scan..especialy in a 'transformation" contest can provide real data for before and after..photo's are hard to use to judge bf%

a lot of guys feel the same way about doing blood work

the thing is...a lot of guys have a very unrealistic view iof their bf...a dexa scan..especialy in a 'transformation" contest can provide real data for before and after..photo's are hard to use to judge bf%

I completely agree that most guys way underestimate their bf.

Bloodwork is something you can't see if you're healthy or not, you don't know that your values are going way high/low; but you can visually see your BF change if it moves enough. And I'm not completely disagreeing with you. But to me what matters is what you look like. If you look better you made progress. Bodybuilding is often a "sport" of illusion. So yes if you only cared about bf then the dexa scan is nice, if you cared about progress in the mirror then I don't know that it does.

Sorry for the derail.

I completely agree that most guys way underestimate their bf.

Bloodwork is something you can't see if you're healthy or not, you don't know that your values are going way high/low; but you can visually see your BF change if it moves enough. And I'm not completely disagreeing with you. But to me what matters is what you look like. If you look better you made progress. Bodybuilding is often a "sport" of illusion. So yes if you only cared about bf then the dexa scan is nice, if you cared about progress in the mirror then I don't know that it does.

Sorry for the derail.

no..your right....but in the context of a "contest" it kind of evens the playing field (everyone can judge progress from a hard data point)....also some contestants are... IMHO not in condition to be running some of the cycles they have proposed

also..there is a health issue ..dexa scan is very good at detecting visceral fat..it is part of the report you get...this fat really is "unseen" and you can't really tell if you are reducing it or not...a dexa scan can track your progress in this regard

about guys mis judging their BF..it so hard to tell from photo's ..but Bro..in your case I think you way OVER estimated yours....I think you are closer to 14%..certainly not 17-18%

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
no..your right....but in the context of a "contest" it kind of evens the playing field (everyone can judge progress from a hard data point)....also some contestants are... IMHO not in condition to be running some of the cycles they have proposed

also..there is a health issue ..dexa scan is very good at detecting visceral fat..it is part of the report you get...this fat really is "unseen" and you can't really tell if you are reducing it or not...a dexa scan can track your progress in this regard

about guys mis judging their BF..it so hard to tell from photo's ..but Bro..in your case I think you way OVER estimated yours....I think you are closer to 14%..certainly not 17-18%

just my 2 cents

I agree with everything you said. I was being very conservative in my estimation, partly due to how most underestimate. It is hard to guess, I think my front I look a little chubby, my back not as much. But that's your point, it's hard to guess.

I appreciate your guys advice and I'll look into it once I am ready to get an exact %. What I've been doing is getting pinched by my wife who's a trainer. Now I know it's not accurate but it gives a relative starting point and as long as I get her to do the test and no one else it should be consistent enough to see any drop or gain. I've always had a hell of a time at the mid section. It get frustrating as hell.

Top Bottom