napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joint relief with NPP and Accutane

hathouter

Dear Dylan,
I’m a big fan. Love your videos. I watch them almost daily.
(I’m 75kg 36 year old on TRT 150mg EW)

Recently I was prescribed Accutane for my moderate acne. I was prescribed a v low dose 20mg ED. I’m currently half way through my treatment of 6 months. Very quickly I have developed pain in my shoulders specifically the superspinatus tendon. MRI indicated all is intact. I have reason to believe it has to do with the Accutane making my joints dry. I can’t workout at all and I’m getting very frustrated.

I have tried TB500 and Ipam for a month now. However, nothing changed.

My question is as follows. What shall I do?

A) Stop Accutane and wait for my joint to feel better
B) Stop Accutane and start a vvv low dose NPP as to help rehydrate the joint and relieve the pain. What’s a good low dose???
C) Continue my Accutane treatment and add vvv low dose NPP as to relive the joint dryness? What’s a good low dose??

My objective right now is to start working out again ASAP and avoid any long term damage to my shoulders.

i would go with option D. Discontinue accutane and start a stack mk2866 and mk677... here is the layout... keep in mind you will want to stay on mk2866 a minimum of 6 months...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I live in Egypt, and I’m not sure I can ship these Sarms here. (I order lactase pills lately for my lactose intolerance and I paid an arm and a leg and it took them 5 months in customs) Currently our country is going through some harsh economic policies when it comes to imports to balance the budget.
I know that sarms are the BEST most POTENT option. But would NPP be the second best? And if so, would 100mg per week suffice? What protocol would u use in my case other than sarms and peptides?

Are you sure injecting the TB? Have you looked into BPC157?

I personally wouldn’t stop the accurate. I’m hoping my doc will give me some after testing everything else. I’ve dealt with acne for 17 years now and would go through quite a bit to be rid of it.

I live in Egypt, and I’m not sure I can ship these Sarms here. (I order lactase pills lately for my lactose intolerance and I paid an arm and a leg and it took them 5 months in customs) Currently our country is going through some harsh economic policies when it comes to imports to balance the budget.
I know that sarms are the BEST most POTENT option. But would NPP be the second best? And if so, would 100mg per week suffice? What protocol would u use in my case other than sarms and peptides?

Well the thing is, NPP won't actually heal anything. It just lubricates to alleviate pain and masks it. Also due to short half life NPP needs to be pinned EOD. It ,ages far more sense to use Deca at 100mg per week which you could pin once

accutane is very rough stuff on your joints and dry you up from the inside out.... better off using antibiotics and retina cream

If you're prescribed Accutane you need to consult with your doctor. Maybe he'll lower your dose or recommend something for your joints. If you want your acne gone you'll probably just have to deal with the joint pain for a while. There are several options to dealing with joint pain that has been suggested already.

accutane is very rough stuff on your joints and dry you up from the inside out.... better off using antibiotics and retina cream

I’ve done 2-3 antibiotics and am currently on a gel and a foam topical. I’ll take the damn accutane

I’ve done 2-3 antibiotics and am currently on a gel and a foam topical. I’ll take the damn accutane
its brutal bro, it really is.. just be aware of that... there's a lot of bull shit ive seen people go through with it... i dont know what its like to have acne so im assuming its something bothering you highly but the shit is rough...

If you're getting the acne from AAS it's very important to avoid compounds that cause it for you in the first place. I tried different compounds and finally Tren with Caber I get minimal acne. I get all kinds of other sides but minimal acne. Baffles me.

I think running the proper ancillaries plays a big role in keeping acne to a minimum.

If you're getting the acne from AAS it's very important to avoid compounds that cause it for you in the first place. I tried different compounds and finally Tren with Caber I get minimal acne. I get all kinds of other sides but minimal acne. Baffles me.
its one of those really strange scenarios... it happens like that to a lot of people... sometimes its just one, sometimes its many and sometimes, its the strangest ones that don't cause it while others do.. just a mystery, a strange mystery...

its brutal bro, it really is.. just be aware of that... there's a lot of bull shit ive seen people go through with it... i dont know what its like to have acne so im assuming its something bothering you highly but the shit is rough...

I do my research for sure. I’m pushing 30 this year and haven’t had a day acne free since 6th grade. I’m willing to take some chances.
The doc does say it’s because of my Home mine imbalance. The fact that I was probably low for most my life has been a a contributing facts.

I do my research for sure. I’m pushing 30 this year and haven’t had a day acne free since 6th grade. I’m willing to take some chances.
The doc does say it’s because of my Home mine imbalance. The fact that I was probably low for most my life has been a a contributing facts.
hormone imbalance is generally the issue... just test it out and see how you respond... i have no doubt you have done your research... just want to look out for you bro...

hormone imbalance is generally the issue... just test it out and see how you respond... i have no doubt you have done your research... just want to look out for you bro...

Yea I know you’re watching out lol. That wasn’t meant to sound like a snap.
As for now, I’m letting the doc take the other options. If all else fails I’ll ask for accutane. It’s just annoying going through the process.

As for now, I’m letting the doc take the other options. If all else fails I’ll ask for accutane. It’s just annoying going through the process.
I took Accutane for about a week. It's toxic AF. I recommend starting with 10mg first and SLOWLY increase. I didn't last very long on it. Made me feel terrible. Also if you can start it in the winter not the hot summer months it may help. Just my 2 cents.

i know it wasnt bro... its all good!

Top Bottom