napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joint pain while on sarms?

Reydeltiera

Hey guy, I’m new to the forum, so bear with me. I’ve been using sarms for about 8 weeks now in the following protocol.

Rad140: 25 mg split into 2 doses per day.
Lgd 4033: 10mg per day
Mk677: 25mg per day

So recently, about the 6 week point, I started having really bad joint pains. It takes forever to warm up just to lift, and this is unusual for me, since ive ran all 3 separately before without issue. I was wondering what I could do to pinpoint the issues with my joints, as even though I lift heavy, it’s no more rigorous than what I usually do. Also, should I switch out one of my sarms for ostarine? Could I add it on at a low dose to help with healing, or would that be overkill? I’m doing a bucket ton of research myself, but I would like confirmation from people with personal experience. I’m hoping to do a full 12 weeks on the protocol I’ve already posted, but I’m not sure how to proceed when it comes to dealing with the pain at the root of the issue.

where did you get them because you should not be having anything like this occurring whatsoever... not a good sign in terms of quality product

I got them from Pure Rawz. Their mk677 was on point, as the sides were what I would expect. But with this joint pain, im now wondering if the lgd or the rad 140 is legit. It would suck if they’re sending me tainted product, because I’ve already ordered s4 from them for after my break from the sarms.

definitely not legit... i would never use them man, NEVER and i wouldnt wish that upon anyone either.. get rid of that shit asap

I had tennis elbow from boxing, and some have said SARMS have healing properties, but that was not why I took them. I wanted to get bigger and stronger. My tennis elbow went away after my first cycle of lgd. I'm suprised you developed an injury

I had tennis elbow from boxing, and some have said SARMS have healing properties, but that was not why I took them. I wanted to get bigger and stronger. My tennis elbow went away after my first cycle of lgd. I'm suprised you developed an injury
nice bro, thats great to hear... real sarms DO NOT cause joint pain, they help it, which clearly shows that these are not real sarms

I got them from Pure Rawz. Their mk677 was on point, as the sides were what I would expect. But with this joint pain, im now wondering if the lgd or the rad 140 is legit. It would suck if they’re sending me tainted product, because I’ve already ordered s4 from them for after my break from the sarms.
Bro, dont waste any more money there seriously. Those are not even close to being real sarms

I've seen a lot of people report joint pains while on SARMS, particularly LGD. What I suggest is you lower your dosages of those SARMS because you're on quiet a high dose ( I know there's people that take 20mg+ but that's insanity). Lower your dose of LGD to 5mg and see what happens

Sounds like you've got a cheap dry prohormone rather than real sarms. As we're always saying here a lot of products marketed as sarms are something else altogether.

Top Bottom