napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

JMB Transformation log

JMB

62f19af6654e13930f000dfbc2c4fcd6.jpg
16f092f5e796a99b99f5a75057b917d3.jpg

Current stats: 5'8 214lbs bf% no idea

Just started my 12 week prep(MPD). Currently 12 weeks out. Started test prop 75 ed and Valhalla tren ace 75 ed with mast 100 eod. Along with Federal Pharma aromasin and winny in about 3 weeks time. Carbs atm are at 200g atm so not bad at all.Pumped to get this transformation going with all you and will keep you update through the week [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You definitely put work in on your back this past year. Looking solid bro. But aren't you running 200 mast eod?

Thanks dude. Yeah judges told me to bring it up so that what I focused on. And yeah that's right I'm doing 200mg forgot my bad

Awesome!! I'm following no doubt. Looking forward to your progress man

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Already a solid foundation, back and arms looking swole. Following for sure, good luck bro!

awesome bro... get it! this is your time now... you've gone through enough, now you have to take care of you... do this for you bro... i have your back at all times, so come to me anytime you need me and im here...

hell yeah man, good luck , kill it[emoji1434]

*do not offer to send me gear for a review*
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

e5b68eeec5cbe1c30647515bfebcd67c.jpg

Just an update on my transformation. Everything seems to be falling in place. Just hit shoulders this morning but focusing a lot more on the rear delts to get them really capped looking and thick. After that was followed up by 30 mins cardio which I do 6x a week. Currently weighing 211lbs atm so got a ways till I'm stage ready. I plan to get down to around 188-190 but we'll see!

Top Bottom