napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jinotropin versus Glotropin????

char6656

Wondering if anyone has recent experience with either of these brands of HGH. I have used Kefei brand in the past from a person who was recommended from a member at the EVO board. The Jinotropin and Glotropin I am looking at is from a
seller on this board. I read so many mixed reviews on Jinotropin and quite frankly have not heard anything about Glotropin. Let me know your thoughts.....Great board

Jintropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, China)
Glotropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)

There are some things that set the actual HGH brands apart though:

it can either be real 191 amino acid sequence ( somatropin), or it can be 192 amino acid sequence (somatrem) which is actually a growth hormone mimic with potentially nasty side effects
it can be pure high quality HGH (comes at a higher price), or it can be cheaply produced and contain bacterial residue left over from the manufacturing process
it can be bought through a doctors prescription (high price), or it can be bought on the black market (in which case you have to be extra careful as most of the brands are counterfeit, containing hgh of questionable origin if it's real at all). If buying from a non reputable source, you should always have the HGH lab tested
it can be produced in USA / EU (comes at absurdly high prices due to big pharma monopoly of the western markets), or it can be produced in Asia (China, Korea, India, etc.) in which case there are quality/purity differences from brand to brand
it can be in liquid form (very fragile, sensitive to room temperatures and shaking) or it can be in lyophilized - freeze dried powder form (suitable for shipping world wide). Never buy liquid form on the black market because there is no way of knowing how it was handled before you got it
it can be authentic (contains what it claims), or it can be counterfeit in which case scammers relabel vials of questionable origin and make them look like original, then offer them at "too good to be true" prices to lure in the victims
various brands come at differently dosed vials. The dosage/strength per vial can be 4IU, 10IU, 12IU, 40IU which does not really matter as long as the price per IU is right

Personally, if someone found some glotropin (somatropin) from one of our sources here i would have to believe it to be good quality

Good info.. I've never tried HGH, but i have seen allot of people get ripped off. If the sources here carry it I think your solid though.

Jintropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, China)
Glotropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)

True GenSci Jintropin is the best of the best Chinese HGH....licensed prescription Phara
IMHO....the small premium in price as compared to Glotropin is well worth it

PharmaLady is a reliable source for both

Top Bottom