napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is Jeff Seid a Natty?

Super Spartan

When I first started like *really* working out continously as opposed to the early days when I was 18 where it was like 3 months on then off and so forth, since I was really out of shape by the age of 31, I decided that I will never stop again and I've been working out since I was 31 until now (almost 34 now) with an innocent dream of having my physique become like Jeff Seid. Only now when I started seeing the difference in the physiques of Natt's vs people on Juice did I realize no way in heck that guy's claims that he's a natty and it's all about longevity bla bla bla...

What do you think of Jeff Seid? is he a natty or on juice and just hiding it? He claims that since he was working out since he was like 14 or so and super genetics that how he's reached this level but I find it hard to believe, I mean look at how lean he is yet packs on some serious muscle

Does it even matter? I never really understood why people ask these questions. The guy definitely has superior genetics that's for sure. That coupled with hard work is definitely a recipe for success. I think his hair is on steroids for sure.

Honestly man genetics are much of it, your body structure, what you were born with. Not everyone is the same otherwise we would all look like Jeff. Is he natural?? Well he competed in the Olympia, that should tell you enough. Im sure he has had his fair share of tren. in the end, who cares?

Right, just wanted to check if a natty could actually achieve those results even with great diet and exercise.

The leanness absolutely, but being that full and large while that lean is where anabolics come into play. if you have to question it then its probably a no

I don't know if he is natty or not, but I don't really care. I'd say his muscle mass still falls under the genetic potential umbrella so it's possible with the right formula of diet, training, and most importantly elite genetics.

It's certainly more believable for him to be natty than some others that claim to be like Mike O Hearn

Does it even matter? I never really understood why people ask these questions. The guy definitely has superior genetics that's for sure. That coupled with hard work is definitely a recipe for success. I think his hair is on steroids for sure.
I would like some of those hair steroids please, I'm sure they would be a huge hit among many of us!

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Mike O’Hearn claims to be natty. I don’t know and don’t care. What’s so impressive about him is how heavy he trains. He’s done that for years. What’s more impressive to me is that he’s damn near 50 and still going super heavy. That for sure is genetics. Super strong tendons and ligaments. I find O’Hearn incredibly impressive for that reason alone.

Man .....i wish i had that low body fat....mother fucker....shredded... he must eat like a supermodel

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

No it doesn’t much matter but I do take a bit of issue with ppl who claim 100% natty and aren’t, that would be my only problem with it. There’s plenty of guys who don’t claim natty and it is what it is. Mike Saffaie is 3” shorter and close to the same size and he’s natty so I’d say possible but obviously have my own opinion.

I honestly don’t care at all for these types of threads. Who cares really? Truth is you’ll never know. Regardless if an individual is using or not doesn’t mean another individual could even attain the same physique anyhow so it’s a pointless conversation. It’s the same thing as asking “did he attain his success or was it given to him?” Again, who really cares? It has no impact on your progress and knowing the answer still doesn’t help you get any closer to your goal. There are guys natural who have insane physiques. There are guys using gear who have less than mediocre physiques and vice versa. The best thing to do instead of worrying about others is to focus on yourself and be the best you can be. Too many people these days constantly compare themselves to others looking for that “excuse” or “reason” why they haven’t achieved what they wanted just to make themselves feel better. Don’t be that guy. Work your ass off and do the best you can with what you have.

I honestly don’t care at all for these types of threads. Who cares really? Truth is you’ll never know. Regardless if an individual is using or not doesn’t mean another individual could even attain the same physique anyhow so it’s a pointless conversation. It’s the same thing as asking “did he attain his success or was it given to him?” Again, who really cares? It has no impact on your progress and knowing the answer still doesn’t help you get any closer to your goal. There are guys natural who have insane physiques. There are guys using gear who have less than mediocre physiques and vice versa. The best thing to do instead of worrying about others is to focus on yourself and be the best you can be. Too many people these days constantly compare themselves to others looking for that “excuse” or “reason” why they haven’t achieved what they wanted just to make themselves feel better. Don’t be that guy. Work your ass off and do the best you can with what you have.
Bro....im voting post of the day man...well said buy a very wise individual....

This post is all that needs said. Absolutely spot on and perfect bro

I hear so many guys debating Jeff and Matt Ogus as natty or not. Not sure why they are so polarizing to some.

Well this guy for example young good-looking Jacked ripped probably got a lot of money popular...... and maybe some guys just trying to find a reason to degrade them because maybe they feel like they can never attain or have any of those things and making them out to be Liars would prove them right somehow and make them feel better about themselves...idk..... all it comes down to just like Max's post learn to be happy with who you are and what you have to work with and get your mother f****** money and be the best that you can

We can never know for sure. IMO his physique is attainable natty given some reasonable genetics. He's definitely not any kind of mass monster.

Maxxpursuit I couldn’t of said it better bro. If he is on gear who cares, That’s his business. Guys who are on gear only claim natty to sell their own supplement lines etc and bc Americans frown upon P.E.D’s. Look at Barry Bonds the fckin guy had 9 seasons with 30+ home runs and if he retired before he tested positive he would of been in the hall of fame but all everyone remembers is him getting caught. So train hard, set goals, and join isarms 5% NotNatty club haha

i agree... generally i dont even respond to these but its really like, who cares and who fucking knows? i hate to raise speculation on people etc when you dont even know and i guess there's just so much more important shit to deal with than to waste time gossiping about who is using what... who truly cares?

Top Bottom