napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Jason genova

cmb5017

Every now n then when I need a good laugh I go to YouTube to watch a Jason genova video..if you know him you know what I mean. The dude has something wrong with him, not sure the actual diagnosis,but dude is definitely mildly retarded or slow or something he ain't normal...of course he thinks of himself as Mr Olympia and the vids crack me up. Anyway I just seen he's now on gear and doing shows (coming in last of course)..and has his own clothing line n supplement store..I'm happy for the dude getting paid. But whoever put this dude on gear should be shot. You don't put no mentally handicapped dude on gear! And who even knows what he's talking because apparently he's made friends with rich piana..smh at what might happen to ol boy

You can tell rich was pissed...them were hard smacks...but he knows dude ain't right man,he shouldn't have done that

He's actually been around quite a while now abd has quite the YouTube following. I'm not sure why other than it being like a train wreck you can't turn your head away from. In some ways I feel pretty sorry for the guy, but others not so much. I just try to ignore his shit, and rich Piana is just as retarded in my opinion....possibly even more so

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I do not watch one sec of any of them.As far as I am concerned everything rp does is bogus and for show.To prove that he is greater than human status. The other guy could just be a good actor. I know a guy that could convince you of any type person you want him to be. So my guess is both parties are full of shit. If rp were to slap a person he would be in jail and paying out a nice sum in lawsuit. Its all bogus.

You can tell rich was pissed...them were hard smacks...but he knows dude ain't right man,he shouldn't have done that

He says he didn't even know who the guy was or that he was slow. Told the whole story on YouTube. I don't blame rich. He had hundreds of death threats on he and his wife to where she wouldn't even leave the house a couple days. If he had known he was handicapped he wouldn't have taken it seriously he says but he had no idea what "66" meant or who Jason Genova was at all. If someone put out death threats to me and my family is smack them around too retwrded or not to be quite honest.

Handicapped or not someone needs to school this kid and tell him he can't go around putting out death threats on people over the Internet or get all his followers to follow suit. That's a felony and anyone of us would take death threats just as seriously ESPECIALLY if we didn't know it was from a mentally handicapped person. And to be quite honest being mentally off would make me even more on edge because they don't know any better and could easily act on such threats. JG does this to lots of people on YouTube to get what he wants. In this case he wanted to be named a 5% nutrition athlete and told followers to harass Rich until he was made a 5%er

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

After the rich piana slap that made genova pseudo famous Saw his toe nail in a video where he is working on posing with guys from blackstone labs and some doosh with a gh gut never cared to watch a second of his work following that

Handicapped or not someone needs to school this kid and tell him he can't go around putting out death threats on people over the Internet or get all his followers to follow suit. That's a felony and anyone of us would take death threats just as seriously ESPECIALLY if we didn't know it was from a mentally handicapped person. And to be quite honest being mentally off would make me even more on edge because they don't know any better and could easily act on such threats. JG does this to lots of people on YouTube to get what he wants. In this case he wanted to be named a 5% nutrition athlete and told followers to harass Rich until he was made a 5%er

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

Yea I haven't watched any of his vids for a while until today..he was wearing a 5 percent tee shirt and telling camera man rich was stopping by after the expo in Europe

After the rich piana slap that made genova pseudo famous Saw his toe nail in a video where he is working on posing with guys from blackstone labs and some doosh with a gh gut never cared to watch a second of his work following that

Yea I saw him "big lenny" worst body I've ever seen! Something must be really wrong with his gut. And is arms are tiny and his chest is completely flat and flabby...yet he thinks he's the Shit lol

I find the whole you tube fitness crew too be hilarious none of them really know shit but it sure make cardio interesting I watch a ton of you tube as I truck away on the damn stair climber if i listen too music ill watch the timer the whole time I hate steady state cardio watching those clowns make it go by faster dont attempt too learn from it though all morons bit entertaining

Rich pianas struggling to breath through his videos gives the juice a bad name. It makes me sad watching him destroy himself and he is filming his demise. Its like watching BIG Pun eat.

I've never understood why Jason has a following anyway

Genova has a following because his videos are funny people make fun of him all the other guy Lenny cuz they're both in shit condition
Genova might just need some tren though cut him right up he's got decent size
Don't respect piana after what he did used to look up to him

Every now n then when I need a good laugh I go to YouTube to watch a Jason genova video..if you know him you know what I mean. The dude has something wrong with him, not sure the actual diagnosis,but dude is definitely mildly retarded or slow or something he ain't normal...of course he thinks of himself as Mr Olympia and the vids crack me up. Anyway I just seen he's now on gear and doing shows (coming in last of course)..and has his own clothing line n supplement store..I'm happy for the dude getting paid. But whoever put this dude on gear should be shot. You don't put no mentally handicapped dude on gear! And who even knows what he's talking because apparently he's made friends with rich piana..smh at what might happen to ol boy

from what I heard he is Autistic

Top Bottom