napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ITTP vs Cardarine

Italianboi

I'm hearing from forums and a buddy of mine that the compound ITTP is getting some attention as a great cardio compound and a great fat burner. Would you think it would stack up against Cardarine, or possibly even better for perfunctory use or fat burning ??? Thanks, would like to hear it from you since this compound is so under looked

[FONT=&quot]Even if ITPP were available and affordable this would not necessarily make it a successful doping agent. ITPP did make mice perform more athletically (all the work on ITPP to date has been in rats and mice) but rodents are notoriously poor athletes. Showing increased performance in a human or a highly bred racehorse may be another thing.

GW5015156 is tried and true and has far more studies, use, logs and results... its FAR safer and would be more effective overall... it has more versatility and i would not ever be comfortable recommending something like ITPP whatsoever.. i would highly recommend stick with cardarine... here is a link to the best cardarine you can find...

[/FONT]
https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

I'm hearing from forums and a buddy of mine that the compound ITTP is getting some attention as a great cardio compound and a great fat burner. Would you think it would stack up against Cardarine, or possibly even better for perfunctory use or fat burning ??? Thanks, would like to hear it from you since this compound is so under looked

Availability of that compound is a big one, and as Dylan pointed out there really isn't much info on it even if it was available other than animal studies.

GW is tried and true with countless examples on real world successful results on humans

Top Bottom