napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Itchy chest

Tony888

Hi,

I am on my 2nd cycle of test only, 500mg of sustanon 250 a week pinning twice a week i take .5 of arimidex on days of pinning and that has seemed to work. The last 2 weeks I have been getting a itchy chest not Nipples just chest area. I upped my arimidex to .5 min mon wed Thursday but the itch subsided but has come back. Do you think this could be the start of gyno.

I am 5 ft 6
12 stone
15% body fat
44 yrs old

Tia

I get itchy on cycle also. Zyrtec will help a little bit.

If you think it's estrogen related you need to get blood work.

how long have you been on cycle? did you do pre cycle bloodwork? 500 mg a week is not a light dose and so that may not be enough using arimidex and you may need to switch to aromasin, OR you may not have quality arimidex... its hard to say without more detail

You need bloodwork. 500mg is a hefty dose, and AI is usually eod not twice per week

how long have you been on cycle? did you do pre cycle bloodwork? 500 mg a week is not a light dose and so that may not be enough using arimidex and you may need to switch to aromasin, OR you may not have quality arimidex... its hard to say without more detail

Hi,

It’s my 10th week, no pre cycle blood work, it’s the same arimidex as my last cycle and I never had a problem previous. I will do every other day to see if that helps shall I add some nolvadex thx

Hi,

It’s my 10th week, no pre cycle blood work, it’s the same arimidex as my last cycle and I never had a problem previous. I will do every other day to see if that helps shall I add some nolvadex thx
Nolvadex is not an ai

Top Bottom