napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Italian stallion bukling cycle

Willita83

Hi all, my name is William and even if I have an English name i'm Italian at 100% :)

I was looking around because I want to increase my mass and at the end and fortunately I saw a video of Dylan where he was talking about steroids and stuff like that leading me on sarms....

My story is simple....

Height 188 Cm x 78 Kg

April 2018 weight: 91 kg
Current: 78 Kg

I decreased weight because i wanted to be more in shape for vacations and i did that just eating good food (no more junk food) and doing a bit of workout at gym (3 times a week, 1 h training each time). I never did before gym workout and now I'm followed by a PT.

In addition to that i'm following a diet to gain mass (prepared by a professional nutritionist). Carbo: 1395 Kcal per day - Fat: 855 Kcal per day - Protein: 600 Kcal per day

Could you please suggest to me a good bulking cycle using sarms? Many thanks!!!!

Hello Dylan, nice to meet you!
Sorry for the info missed.... i'm 35 and my body fat is around 18%.
Looking forward to have an answer and to spend money on sarms... Thanks again for your time!

I don't think it's a very good idea to bulk in your current condition. I think you need to get into bEtter shape first. You'll also see far better results getting into better shape than trying to bulk at 18% bodyfat

i can help you but you have to do things in the right way... at 18% body fat, you should not be trying to bulk man, you need to cut first and get into better condition THEN try to bulk... i can help you but you have to do it the right way

Even though your name is William your italian english also known as italglish is easily recognizable :D
In Italy there is a belief that a high BF% is good for bulking and will make it easier but te truth is everything works better when your in healthy conditions.
If I were you I'd wait before running sarms

Hi all Hi Dylan, thanks for your answers and for the lovely feedback about my english :) jokes a par,t sorry for that i know is really bad.

My question is.... there are solutions to help me to quickly gain mass? If yes please help me...

Ciao!

We all look for quick methods but unless you get into the dark side the only answer is patience and perseverance.
As Dylan said get into better conditions first and bulk then.

Hi all Hi Dylan, thanks for your answers and for the lovely feedback about my english jokes a par,t sorry for that i know is really bad.

My question is.... there are solutions to help me to quickly gain mass? If yes please help me...

Ciao!
did you read anything that was written to you or do you just only want to hear what you want to hear? everyone said at 18% body fat thats its NOT SMART to try to bulk and you should cut or do you care whats right to do and just want to do whatever you want, whether its right or not?

Top Bottom