napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Issues Ordering

wingtoms

Hey everyone.

Not sure who else has had issues ordering but here is what I have gone through ordering from sarmsx...

ALL of the emails I receive come from Justin Colton with a signature which says:

Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
Thank you for your business,
Brian Williams, CS,
www.SarmsX.com - The Best SARMS Research Producer

First order, I get an email saying my credit card info was not "captured" and the processing says BC-form-hold
This order was cancelled by sarmsx.

So I go to make another order I even added a bottle of another compound

again CB-FORM-HOLD email

Then an email stating:

Thanks very much for your order with us.
Unfortunately, our merchant has flagged your order.Withdrawal Reason: Stated that I did not have possession of my own credit card. ( ummmmm okay? )

In my emails back I have included asking whom I was talking with Justin Colton or Brian Williams, there was no answer. To be honest the emails were exactly alike and didn't answer any of my questions.

SO, who else has had issues and how were they cleared up?

Not sure I will be ordering again due to these issues as whoever on the other end hasn't been helpful in resolving them or answering questions at all.

i am having this looked into for you... this is out of the ordinary to have this much back and forth... please pm your order info brother, i'll get it handled...

My girl placed a 350$ order for bday gift 2 days ago, and also received an email requesting cc info, as well as pictures and a signed consent form. She isn't sure she wants to even continue.

My girl placed a 350$ order for bday gift 2 days ago, and also received an email requesting cc info, as well as pictures and a signed consent form. She isn't sure she wants to even continue.
thats part of the process to prevent fraud from occurring... its not abnormal whatsoever...

Top Bottom