napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Isarms prices

Big baller

I've done a lot of looking around for sarms on the internet lately and have noticed that isarms products are very expensive compared to the rest. I'm not saying this to be negative but I'd like some insight to why that is whether it be quality or other factors.

One thing I can tell you and I just checked on another source their concentrations(per) Ml are 1/2 of sarmsX…a lot of people are looking at a dollar sign first…also if you factor in the 30/40% discounts for bulk buying…SarmsX is cheaper then most other sources..

I've done a lot of looking around for sarms on the internet lately and have noticed that isarms products are very expensive compared to the rest. I'm not saying this to be negative but I'd like some insight to why that is whether it be quality or other factors.
You pay for legit high quality sarms bro. A lot of companies with cheaper products aren't even selling legit sarms

Better qualitative expensive then chipper and dangerous!!! My opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarmsx is elite and you pay for what you get... let me explain... 99% of these companies produce their products in an uncontrolled environment, ie: a kitchen, basement, garage where sarmsx produces from a real facility... they have exclusive dealings with the best raw providers and there is NO question on the authenticity of their products.. they have the best bottles, labels, and overall product quality you are going to find... anyone can buy a ford and be pissed about how its average or corners have been cut etc but people buy a mercedes when they want the best... that's just up to you on what's more important... results and quality or a cheaper product with half the quality.. to me, if you are going to spend the money, you would get the best... that's just me

sarmsx is elite and you pay for what you get... let me explain... 99% of these companies produce their products in an uncontrolled environment, ie: a kitchen, basement, garage where sarmsx produces from a real facility... they have exclusive dealings with the best raw providers and there is NO question on the authenticity of their products.. they have the best bottles, labels, and overall product quality you are going to find... anyone can buy a ford and be pissed about how its average or corners have been cut etc but people buy a mercedes when they want the best... that's just up to you on what's more important... results and quality or a cheaper product with half the quality.. to me, if you are going to spend the money, you would get the best... that's just me
Very true I've never ever heard of anyone complaining about quality ever. You get what you pay for.

When you're talking about ingesting something into your body you want to know what you're dealing with and whom. Dylan wouldn't just associate with any company behind a dollar. He's the face of SARMSX because he believes in them, knows their products and most importantly is living proof to their legitimacy.

When you're talking about ingesting something into your body you want to know what you're dealing with and whom. Dylan wouldn't just associate with any company behind a dollar. He's the face of SARMSX because he believes in them, knows their products and most importantly is living proof to their legitimacy.
i appreciate that brother, thank you for making such a good and strong point...

Top Bottom